I took a trip to Pelican Bay to make sure that this would be a nice place for my wedding that will be November 11, 2011.
I must say that this is one of the nicest places in Naples that is very reasonably priced!
The staff is friendly and they bend over backwards to help you.
It is VERY clean and neat - which is very important to me.
My guests and myself will be very excited - and I can't wait to come back in November!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pelican Bay hotel provides daily schedule transportation to Vanderbilt Beach. Guests will also enjoy complimentary continental breakfast served lakeside as well as free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. You can relax in the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. This Naples hotel also offers on-site bicycle rentals and spacious guest rooms with safes, mini refrigerators, and work desk. Enjoy an ideal location within blocks of Naples Beach, Waterside shops, and the Mercato as well as only minutes away from award-winning golf courses. In addition, the Inn at Pelican Bay hotel hosts world-class wedding ceremonies and receptions held lakeside or at Pelican Bay's facilities right across the lake from us. It is the perfect spot for a business trip, romantic getaway, or an unforgettable family vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Ebookers, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Pelican Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pelican Bay Hotel Naples
- Hotel At Pelican Bay
- At Pelican Bay Naples
- Inn Pelican Bay
- Inn At Pelican Bay Naples, Florida