It's a nice hotel. The rooms are nicely appointed, though some refurbishment would be welcomed. The bathroom is standard, nothing special but amenities from Bath and Body Works are a touch that makes a difference. Complimentary breakfast was above average, waffles included, making it a good start for the day.
The beach is about a mile away (Vanderbilt beach is very nice indeed) and downtown Naples 7 miles to the South, making it a convenient place to stay in case of sightseeing (Sanibel, Fort Myers, Marco Island, etc).
I think this hotel has a lot of potential.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Inn at Pelican Bay hotel provides daily schedule transportation to Vanderbilt Beach. Guests will also enjoy complimentary continental breakfast served lakeside as well as free Wi-Fi in all rooms and public areas. You can relax in the outdoor heated pool and whirlpool. This Naples hotel also offers on-site bicycle rentals and spacious guest rooms with safes, mini refrigerators, and work desk. Enjoy an ideal location within blocks of Naples Beach, Waterside shops, and the Mercato as well as only minutes away from award-winning golf courses. In addition, the Inn at Pelican Bay hotel hosts world-class wedding ceremonies and receptions held lakeside or at Pelican Bay's facilities right across the lake from us. It is the perfect spot for a business trip, romantic getaway, or an unforgettable family vacation! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Inn at Pelican Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Inn At Pelican Bay Hotel Naples
- Hotel At Pelican Bay
- At Pelican Bay Naples
- Inn Pelican Bay
- Inn At Pelican Bay Naples, Florida