“Holiday in Naples”

Ranked #4 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Kingston-upon-Hull, United Kingdom
“Holiday in Naples”
Reviewed 16 August 2014

Just returned from Inn at Pelican bay to which my family (4 Adults 3 children - 12 11 4) two rooms with balcony on 2nd floor with lovely views of pool and lake. We stayed for 14 nights and travel around the area. This hotel is a great base location to stay at, we visited Marco Island, Sanibel, Captiva, Fort Myres, a couple of state parks, corkscrew swamp and lots of different beaches. The hotel is also a five minute walk to Mercato with a cinema (which we visited twice) bars,restaurants and shops.

The rooms were well maintained with lovely bedding, the breakfast was excellent with food including waffles, bagels, English muffins, cereal, fruit, donuts and lots more too many to mention!!

Pool was ideal for our 4 year old not too deep and the 2 older children also loved it and the hot tub was superb.

Staff great, reception area lovely with seating area and bar, car park large and never had any problems parking. CVS, Publix, Walgreen a minutes walk away.

Would recommend this hotel to anyone looking to stay in the Naples area - 5* plus!!

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank BLOUISELAUREN
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 18 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to share your families great experience with us. It's so nice to hear that you enjoyed Naples and especially our hotel for your holiday. Please come back to stay with us when you are in Naples again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (355)
North Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed 16 August 2014

We went on a weekend getaway 8/8-810 we had a great time!
The hotel is clean, room was nice ours overlooked the lake and pool on the 5th floor.
Bed was comfortable. Location of the hotel was great. hotel staff were very helpful. Breakfast buffet was ok. Cold Ice water was nice in the lobby.

Room Tip: high floor facing pool
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you very much for choosing us for your local vacation and for your review. We look forward to your next getaway with us!!!
Reviewed 15 August 2014 via mobile

The service and accommodations are outstanding. The Hotel Rooms are outstanding and the grounds impeccably kept. In the best location of Naples and the best beach Vanderbilt Beach .....you can relax and recharge and enjoy the best accommodations for a fraction of the cost of a Five Star Hotel. Truly Great Hotel ..

Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
2 Thank Diego R
Thanks you for taking the time to share your outstanding experience!!! We look forward to seeing you again next time you visit!!!
Reviewed 15 August 2014

My family and I first stayed at Inn in Pelican Bay 11 years ago and loved it then. Now nearing the end of our second stay we still love it. Everywhere is spotlessly clean, the staff are without exception friendly and helpful. There is nothing we can fault. Taking the complimentary breakfast on the terrace overlooking the pool and the beautiful lake is a delight. We only wish we could visit more often, but it's a long way from home (London, England). But we will be back!

• Stayed August 2014
2 Thank NRO62
WOW!!! What a great review!!! Thanks so much and we are so happy we are your number one choice when you stay in Naples!!! Please come back soon!!!
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Our company uses the inn exclusively when we work in naples, thank goodness. The staff is always extra helpful, rooms are great and Yr walking distance from 6 or 7 restaurants. I've stayed here over 15 nights this summer and have yet to have a bad experience i will continue to stay here when I'm in town.

• Stayed August 2014
Kay D, Director of Sales at Inn at Pelican Bay, responded to this review, 14 August 2014
Thanks so much for writing this review and your continued loyalty. We look forward to seeing you again soon!!!
Miami, Florida, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

My destination of choice to spend my 1 year anniversary with my wonderful girlfriend was going to be Naples. I had been to Naples a couple times in the past and loved the beaches. I had never stayed at a great hotel , so I decided to take my time in looking for one. After searching I found one that drew my attention the INN at Pelican Bay. I was drawn in by the quality of the pictures as well as the brightness and colors of the room. I made my reservations on the spot. We arrived there on the 2nd of August our anniversary date. Immediately I received my first surprise. We had been upgraded to the penthouse floor with a room overlooking the lake. This right away was a wonderful surprise for me. What better view to have than a view of the lake from the top floor of a hotel. I then proceeded to ask the kind lady at the front desk what restaurant she recommended for our anniversary dinner. To tell you the truth I expected her to give me a few suggestions and that's it. Instead much to my surprise she not only made some fantastic suggestions she also told us she would make reservations and that we could go settle in our room and that the reservations would be taken care of. I felt like a VIP, I almost wanted to ask her if she thought I was an actor or something haha. Let me also mention that the rooms were amazing, even better looking than the professional pictures on the website. They were impeccable and the added touch of a bottle of wine waiting for us in the room was priceless. Our stay, even though for only 1 night was magical. The restaurant was great and romantic, with a view of the beach to die for. I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who wants to have a wonderful stay in Naples. I sure did! thanks

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Jonathan S
Congratulations on your recent anniversary!!! We are honored that you selected our hotel to celebrate this special occasion. I'm delighted that you got to enjoy our penthouse suite and so glad it was a memorable experience. We hope you return to share many more celebrations with us!
Coral Gables
Reviewed 13 August 2014

Wanted a getaway not too far from home - what a great property! The hotel is impeccably clean and staff is so courteous and professional always - clearly a well run hotel. The pool area is nice and sits right on a small lake with a jetting fountain, it was so relaxing and we enjoyed the jacuzzi daily. We had a room with two queen sized beds, beautiful furniture, linens (I'm quite picky and I'm a bit of a germafob ..). There are granite counter tops in bathrooms and nice comfy cotton bathrobes. I love the plantation shudders which gives the hotel such a tropical feel. The hotel is walking distance to many great restaurants like Flemings and Seasons 52 and a short drive to everything else (the Hotel Ritz is next door). There are bicycles available for guest use as well. The hotel has it's own gym but I used the brand new LA Fitness (Vanderbilt Beach club) across the street and loved the zumba class. We;ll be back!

Room Tip: I stayed on third floor facing the pool area -- very nice.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Crisinmiami
Thanks you very much for choosing us for your local vacation getaway!!! We are so glad we are your preferred choice for hotels in Naples!!! We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and look forward to seeing you again soon!!!