“I Love the Courtyard By Marriott”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Courtyard Naples

Courtyard Naples
Ranked #30 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Sarasota, FL
“I Love the Courtyard By Marriott”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2008

Naples: The Marriott Courtyard is excellent !
Date: July 24, 2008

I arrived at the hotel on Monday July 21, for my 3rd visit in the last 3 years. The receptionist and supervisor greeted me when I arrived very warmly and professionaly.

I was assigned to a very nice room on the 4th floor with a view of the courtyard. The room was clean and free of odor. the maid service was excellent with a supply of fresh linen, bath towel and toileteries.

I enyoyed the buffet breakfast each morning including the service by the server.
I would return to the hotel in a future visit in Naples.

• Liked — Has all the amenties
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Phil E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, 22 May 2015
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and I apologize that your review was not responded to in a timely

Phil

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (70)
  • Turkish first
Tampa FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2008

have spent more than fifty nights in Courtyards Marriott, last twelve months: Naples FL is tops. In descending order, Jacksonville Mayo Clinic 2nd, Abilene TX Ctyd 3rd, Panama City Fl 4th, Lafayette LA 5th. Even 5th ranked Lafayette LA is real good, but Naples is head and shoulders above all others.

Haven't stayed Courtyard Mrot W Dundee IL since Apr 07, but it ranks smack dab in te middle of my humble tabulation.

SUGGESTION: there is a "Courtyard" (stand alone title, no Marriott affiliation or implied association) several blocks south of Naples Ctyd, and same side of street. My first stay at Naples Ctyd, I pulled into this TRADE MARK pretender, and approached the desk, before realizing it wasn't a real COIURTYARD BY MARRIOTT. I believe this is called, Trade Mark fraud! How many cognitive-impaired bookings do you lose to this imposter?

Buck & Virginia Manning

• Liked — Large Room, Excellent Beds, Bath Fixtures, Great Soundproofing
  • Disliked — A/C Temp Control

Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2008

I have finally found a place in Naples that is not only affordable but has all of the amenities of a resort. The staff is always friendly and courteous and the rooms are always well kept.

Sleeping is usually hard for me but not here. The beds are comfortable and I never have a problem with the pillows.

The breakfast buffet is always well stocked and the made to order omelets are the greatest.

I would highly recommend staying at this diamond in the sand.

Parkland, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 July 2008

The service at this hotel is always great. I would highly recommend it to anyone traveling to Naples, FL.

• Liked — The service

Tampa, FL
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 July 2008

As a regular guest I can highly recommend the Courtyard by Marriott in Naples, FL. I consider this hotel a home away from home since I "live" there 4 nights a month for business. The location is right in the middle of town, so is convenient to beaches, shopping and their famous zoo!

I am always greeted with a warm welcome and a smile; the staff is eager to please, from the front desk to the maintenance & restaurant staff.

If you want luxury bedding, it is here. Extremely comfortable and filled with pillows. I love the shower, very invigorating! Of course if you have time for the pool and hot tub, this is the place to relax.
The gazebo area offers a quiet place to just chill and offers beautiful swaying palm trees with local vegetation.

The wireless internet connection is the easiest I have found by far. The Courtyard even offers an online service for print ing documents, which at times comes in handy for me!

Bottom line, a great home away from home with a great value!

• Liked — comfort & safety
  • Disliked — exercise equipment is old

Indianapolis, Indiana
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2008

My husband and I stayed at this hotel for two nights. We have family at Pelican Bay so most of our days were spent there. We only needed a room for the night and this was perfect. We had previously booked at the Staybridge across the street but upon check-in decided to change. The room they showed us there was dark and smelled of vinegar. But the facilities were way above average otherwise.

We payed $146 per night (plus 10% tax) which included the breakfast buffet. It was mid-week so we got a discounted rate. The standard king room was very small so we asked for to be changed to the double. MUCH better. Huge room on the first floor with a Sony Aquos flat panel TV. Room #105

All the amenities were suburb. There was a free internet station in the lobby along with gourmet coffee station. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant was truly elegant with dark wood paneling and a gas-log fireplace. I do not know if they served lunch or dinner but you are right on RT 41 so there are numerous restaurants within a short walk.

The pool was very small and run-down looking but we did not use it. With all the fantastic beaches close by, who needs it?

I would definitely go back. We looked at three other hotels on the strip and this was the nicest (if you are just looking for the room). The other hotels had much nicer facilities including free-form pools, video rentals and miniature golf. If you have small children and are looking for more of a 'resort' feel you should definitely move across the street.

• Stayed January 2008, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
jorgelugo, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, 10 March 2008
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Courtard by Marriott in Naples. We truly love hearing from our guests. I am very happy you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with the staff. Thank you again and we look forward to your return in the future!
Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 August 2007

This hotel has been the best hotel I have stayed in Naples so Far. After trying the other Marriott hotels I found that this hotel has the best Front Desk Staff in Naples and the Best Breakfast. The room are a little out dated but nothing major. Carol at the Front Desk checked me in the morning even after it said that check in time was at 3:00 pm. Overall this hotel is the best in Naples.

• Liked — Front Desk and Pool
  • Disliked — bathrooms
  • Stayed August 2007, travelled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Phil E, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this review, 14 May 2015
Hello,

Thank you for staying with us and I apologize that your review was not responded to in a more timely manner.