Courtyard Naples
Doubletree.com
US$365
US$228
Official Website
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$156
US$138
Hotels.com
US$350
US$298
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$200
US$210
US$365
  • Pool
All reviewscourtyard marriottfront desktamiami trailcomfortable stayking roomhighly recommend this hotelbusiness triprooms are cleansmall balconythe entire staffhot tubfree breakfastbrittneyfloridagmtelevisionavenue
Reviewed 1 August 2014

I went for quick over night to visit with my sister in law. Thinking I was too early to check in, I stopped by the desk to ask a few questions. Carol was at the desk. She was very welcoming and sweet. There were rooms available so she checked me in. We had a lovely conversation and she was very informative about the area, helping with places to go i.e. beaches, restaurants, shopping.
The room she gave me was very nice with a view of the pool. The room was larger than I expected. Very clean.
Later and in the morning again I was able to stop by the Bistro and get a Starbucks coffee. Georgette and another young woman whose name I cannot remember (sorry) were working. Both girls were absolutely fantastic. Sat for quite a while and chit chatted.
I would highly recommend this property. We spent the day at the beautiful beaches which were only minutes away. I am only sorry I wasn't able to stay longer. Maybe next time.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 July 2014

Our stay at this hotel was very short, we got in late and left early. The girl at the front desk was SO nice and helpful. The hotel lobby was nice and updated, I usually stay at Marriott's I love the customer service I get. The room was nice, I didn't realize they had rooms with balcony's I would have booked one. The beach is not far drive, also publix, walgreens etc... right there.

I did get breakfast to go, good options except NOT EVERYONE on the planet likes starbucks...I don't and a few other people that wanted coffee sneered when the girl said we only have starbucks.They are overrated and overpriced so stick with the coffee in you room.

Overall, great service, very spacious room and good location.

Room Tip: get a room with a balcony
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank RJ823
Reviewed 30 June 2014

My husband and I usually stay at Marriott hotels because we know our experience will always be an enjoyable one. We live in Hollywood, FL but frequently take staycations in Naples because it is so beautiful there. For several years we have stayed at a Marriott Fairfield property there, but unfortunately, it was sold to another hotel chain. However, we did find this one on Tamiami Trail and booked our stay.

When we arrived, we were promptly checked in by a very friendly and courteous desk clerk. We were given the key to our room, but after opening the door, we found that it had not been cleaned. The manager was extremely apologetic and immeditely found us another room. He told us he was sorry for the inconvenience and handed us some coupons for a free breakfast.

Our room was spotless. We also loved the bed. It was so comfortable. The next day, after eating a delicious breakfast (we used our coupons), we left to enjoy our time in Naples.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2014

Chose to stay at the Courtyard while in town for business. Had a great stay from check in to check out. The staff mentioned that they just got fully renovated a year ago and you can tell with the new decor. Didnt get a chance to check out the pool or gym but the "Bistro" was nice. The bartender knew a lot about the wine and suggested a flatbread which was pretty tasty. Overall I would recommend this hotel to someone traveling to Naples for business. I did see a few families so the closeness to the beach would probably appeal to that demographic as well.

Room Tip: I had a room with a balcony but not every room does.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 22 June 2014

We typically stay at this hotel while visiting Naples each summer. I used to stay at the Hampton Inn right next door, but they started to slide a bit. It's been two years since our last visit to the Courtyard. It looks like they've done some nice remodeling, and the hotel is really nice. The lobby is modernized and consistent with Courtyard's new look. That said, the new look and feel has some drawbacks. The room was really nice and the bed was great. I was so happy to see a Florida hotel finally understand that you don't need extreme cold weather comforters on the beds. Great job! The room was clean and quiet. The staff was also quite friendly and professional. The only negative I see is that they've gone over to charging you for used to be complimentary. With Courtyard's new Bistro and Market Place, you'll be nickeled and dimed to some degree. I like an afternoon coffee service at my hotel. Most all of them have one, and it's typically free. Not here. It's "Starbuck's", so it's $2 per cup. Yeah, not a huge deal, but, come on, comp the coffee in your lobby. No free coffee anywhere at breakfast either. You do get some in your room, but it's pretty sparse. Other than that, it's a good, reliable hotel, but I'll probably look next door on my next trip.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
TravlXpert88, General Manager at Courtyard Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2014

ifindsnook,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I see you're a Top contributor and value your opinion. I was pleased to hear that you gave us another shot. Thank you for mentioning our new renovations throughout the hotel and smart upgrades like the new bedding.

Regarding the coffee in the lobby, Marriott corporation has decided to upgrade all Courtyard coffee standards to Starbucks which has increased the quality and experience but has also increased the price. Like you said we do offer complimentary regular and decaf in the rooms and we are more than happy to refill or supply you with more if you are in need. We hope next time you visit Naples you choose to stay with us.

Donnie Jenkins