First time visiting Naples and the Charter Club Resort is a great place to stay! The units are very large and well equipped for our family of four. The location is amazing on the bay and the scenery is beautiful while at the pool. The beach is just a short walk down 10th ave. My only hope for the property is that they have plans to enlarge the bathrooms in the units along with the size of the pool. Both bathrooms are extremely small with only one sink. No place to do your makeup or your hair as the counter sink size is so small. (I am a small person too- 5'2",120 lbs) No idea how taller/larger people could stand it. The pool area is very beautiful with an area above the office for getting out of the sun, but the pool size itself is really small. No bigger than a lot of backyard pools. The sign by the pool literally says 10 person max. Really? When you have families on vacation kids expect to be able to jump in and out without getting dirty looks. Again our condo was very clean and perfect for our family size. The staff was very friendly and accommodating! The free bikes by the office were a huge hit! Be sure to ask for a unit in building 1, 5, 7, or 10 as these are the ones with wifi. You do not have to pay for wifi services as others have mentioned but if you are not in one of those buildings you can only get connected when you are close to the lanai or the living room area. Would I stay here again? Definitely because the price was right! Would I come back to Naples? Not so sure.....might be one of those Florida vacations we have taken to say we have been there. Really expensive for families!!!!!! Would be totally fine if your kids are used to eating in all the time but the restaurants are all overpriced! Even the $$ ones on tripadvisor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the heart of Old Naples, Charter Club Of Naples Bay gives you the best of secluded relaxation, alongside exciting activities and entertainment. Stroll along Naples seven miles of sugar-white sand beaches. Enjoy the area’s array of restaurants, galleries, boutiques and shops. Experience the area’s championship golf courses, tennis courts, boating and deep-sea fishing. The 33-unit Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay, on the southwestern coast of Florida, is comprised of 11 three-story buildings overlooking beautiful Naples Bay and sits on the premier corner of Tenth Avenue South and Tenth Street South.This non-smoking resort's two-bedroom/two-bath condos sleep six and have views of Naples Bay, which guests can enjoy from their 30-foot screened lanais. They are designed with high-quality furnishings, TVs and DVD players. The condos provide 1,240 sq. ft. of living space, with living and dining areas, fully-equipped kitchens, wet bars, separate bedrooms and washers/dryers. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Charter Club Resort of Naples Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Hotel Naples
- Charter Hotel Naples Bay
- Charter Club Resort On Naples
- Charter Club Resort Of Naples Bay Florida