“Excellent valu”
Review of Ramada Naples

Ramada Naples
Ranked #23 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 23 March 2012

Stayed here in Febuary for 6 nights. Our room was on the second floor over looking the pool and gardens. I feel the room could do with an up date but saying that it was spacious and clean, beds very comfy, very quiet and the staff fantastic. We would stay here again, its excellent valu.

Room Tip: second floor, over looking the pool.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Ramada Naples

Reviewed 21 March 2012

We got our room through priceline at $100/night for two nights. I did not want to spend a lot of money for a last minute family visit. And we came down during the height of the high season, which is insanely expensive (even the cheap hotels I would never stay in are $150 a night.)

I really have no complaints. The hotel have has spent a lot of time on landscaping.

The property is very clean. The staff are very nice and pleasent. The location is good.

The rooms are decent, look like a Hampton inn on inside. Alhtough there is some slight wear and tear on the doors and ceilings.

The pool is sparkling clean. And the breakfast buffet is very good (although it could use yogurt and cut fresh fruit).

This is a value hotel. So if you are looking for a quick stay and a good experience. Come here.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2012

The landscaping around the hotel was just beautiful. The pool is the best part of this hotel. It's large and clean. Maybe could use a few more chairs as people reserve them and don't really use them. One problem, the pool towels were tiny.
A decent breakfast comes with it. The rooms are typical, it was clean, but the bathroom is really small. I like having a frig and microwave in the room.
The front desk people were great, friendly and helpful.
I would go there again. It's very close to a mall and lots of great restaurants.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Shalloh60
Reviewed 10 March 2012

We booked a room here last minute when visiting family in Naples, deciding to stay the night not wanting to make the drive back home. The staff was very friendly in accomodating us with the few rooms they had left. We were "stuck" with a corner, 1st floor smoking room (which did NOT smell), under the stairs. So first thing in the morning, we heard people plowing up and down the stairs with luggage, which was pretty loud. Housekeeping seemed eager to get in to our room as well! So, needless to say, the morning was not quiet, but that's ok, it got us up and out the door...able to enjoy the beautiful grounds and breakfast the hotel has to offer.
It's not what we are used to, as the room was small for our family, somewhat dated, and also the constant noise/people outside the door and windows the next morning. But, it was clean and it worked for us as we needed it that night...they were very very helpful and went out of their way to make our family feel comfortable with what they had available. (And that is probably the reason it was one of the last rooms they had.) We were very appreciative because they could have just said "sorry...can't help you!' :)

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms near the stairs! Quite noisy in the morning :)
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 March 2012

To me a Ramada is a lower end brand. Well they must be proud of this place. I will bet the owner tends the garden as it is more bountiful than the typical hotel garden. The pool is clean and large but deck chairs are at a premium when the place is full, Nice breakfast lounge and decent breakfast. Rooms are well decorated looking similar to what you would find in a Hilton. I paid 90.00 bidding on priceline and rates range from 130 tro 150 from people I talked to around the pool so shop around, Only slight drawback is that it is a short drive to downtown naples where parking can be a premium. Near a mall but all the good selection of restaurants are downtown,

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 March 2012

I booked 2 nights at the Ramada Inn on line 2 weeks ago for a quick visit to a family member. I didn't want to spend a lot of money as we wouldn't be in the unit much and out visiting most of the time. This is the perfect hotel for that. The room was quite small and dated, I traveled with my husband and 16 year old son. We had room 240 which overlooked the pool and the beautiful landscaping of the grounds. I didn't mind the small room so much as I did the NO vent in the bathroom that was at the far end of the rectangular room. Each tme we took a shower we had to open the room door and vent out the steam into the open air. The bathroom ceiling was moldy because of this fact. The pool area was great and there was a lot of seating. The pool towels were the smallest and thinnest I have ever used. I am not a large person but I needed 2 to dry off as did my husband and son, so in total we used 6 towels!
We ate breakfast both mornings in the dinning area and the breakfasts were great. Waffles, eggs, hash, muffins, cereal etc. Lots of tables to sit at and the staff was constanlty refilling the stations so there was never a shortage.
All in all for Naples it was a bargain, the only drawback I saw was the no vent in the bathroom and the pool towles.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank ThatsAGiven
Reviewed 27 February 2012

We spent Feb10 and 11, 2012 at this hotel. We booked one night on line and were so impressed when we got there that we booked the second, the hotel was full but somehow they accommodated us. Extremely clean, friendly staff, great location, nice pool and good breakfast. Refrigerator and microwave in room. First time to Naples. Very nice area.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family