“Clean & Quiet”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 1 April 2013

We were here for 2 days over Easter Weekend. Even before I made my reservations, I called to ask a question and was helped by a very nice lady that set up reservations right over the phone. Since it was a holiday weekend the hotel was packed with families. It was still quiet even with our room overlooking the pool. They do need 2 waffle machines when so busy. My others couldn't get up to the waffle maker to make any but the buffet still had many choices that included things I could eat on my gluten free diet. The staff was helpful and friendly. You can't ask for much better when traveling.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2013

I just wanted to thank you personally for such a great review. It really goes to show if we go the extra mile to make our guests happy they will reward us by letting us know what a great job we did. Easter weekend can be one of the busiest for our hotel and that we managed to make your stay comfortable during that time is truly rewarding and makes us strive even more to give excellant service.

Reviewed 1 April 2013

We stayed 2 nights here for Easter weekend. It was a pleasurable experience the entire time. Chris the AGM was wonderful. All of the staff was friendly and had smiles on their faces. Rooms are very clean and bedding very comfortable.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family

Thank you so very much for a wonderful review. My staff and I are so happy to hear you had a great stay even over one of the busiest weekends. Reviews like yours gives us real incentive to try even harder to make your stay awesome. I hope we will always be your hotel of choice when you stay in Naples.

Reviewed 30 March 2013

Just spent a weekend in Naples at the Hampton inn and i must say i was very happy the staff was great very friendly and helpful. The location of the hotel was good not to far from i-75 and by everything local restaurants bars shopping and a quick drive to the beach. The breakfast was a lot better then i thought it would be which was a very pleasant surprise. The room was big and the bed was comfy. Next stay in Naples will be @ this location for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 1 April 2013

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. It makes my staff strive even harder to give great service when we hear such great comments from our guests. I hope you will always choose this hotel on any future visits to Naples.

Reviewed 25 March 2013

I spent one night with two rooms for family. The friendliness of the staff was top-notch. Especially Jackie O, she was very helpful and accomodating with all my requests. The room was clean although alittle small. The hotel was recently renovated and brought up to Hilton standard. The only complaint I did have was the air-conditioning was old and not that cold.

But the staff made up for any complaint

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2013

Thank you so very much for your great review of our Hotel. My staff and I take great pride in giving excellant service and always finding ways to make the guests stay a happy pleasant experience. I hope we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

Spent three days at this Hampton Inn in Naples Florida and could not have asked for anything better. The location is excellent and the rooms were very clean and the breakfasts were terrific.
The desk clerks were very helpful and provided us with superior tourist information.
A very good experience.

Room Tip: Request early check in when making reservations.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2013

Thank you for your wonderful review my staff and I are very pleased to hear you had a great stay with us and able to enjoy all that Naples has to offer. We strive to always give excellant service and keep our guests happy. I hope you will always choose our Hotel whenever you visit Naples in the future.

Reviewed 20 March 2013

I have spent 3 months at this Hampton Inn.
The staff is top notch and they do a lot with very little staff.

I have a few incidents that were discussed with the manager who is professional and friendly.

-First issue was with an air conditioner that rattles and hummed all night.
I complained and was told they fixed. This went on for 2 weeks, I stayed in the same room every week, and I finally moved to a second room. The hotel did not provide any "compensation".

-Second issue: I found a ladies bra, dirty pillow cases and blankets in the room. There was also a substance on the ottoman and door. The assistant manager went out of his way to rectify the situation, there was not another king bed room ava in the hotel, so I could not move. I had to ask for "compensation" and I was given 20,000 points.

-Third issue: I checked in and found a stained comforter on my bed. I took a photo and sent it to the manager. They did not respond until a day later and offered a free night. I am a business traveler and I am reimbursed for my hotel stays, a nice jester but not satisfying as a frequent customer.

I stay at this hotel due to its convenience to my office in Naples. I have been told it has been turned around and is a business hotel.
It has also been explained to me if I have an issue to bring it up to the manager.

What makes the situation frustrating as a frequent visitor to the hotel I had to be asked to be "given compensation" for these 3 incidents.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2013

Thank you for your review of our Hotel and staff. I apologize that a very good relationship for almost 3 months declined. My assistant and i truly believed we had addressed your issues to your satisfaction and we apologize that we fell short of your expectations. We will use your comments as a training tool to be able to avoid such inconveniences in the future.

Reviewed 16 March 2013

We spent 3 weeks of and on here during this past winter and enjoyed our stay. Staff were friendly and helpful. The hotel is a little old but is well maintained inside and out. It is also clean and the non smoking rooms we had were truly non smoking. The hotel is also an easy drive to everything you go to Naples in the winter for a get away, food, shopping, beach. You can even walk to good places to eat.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled with friends

Thank you for the great review of our Hotel. We are lucky in the fact that we are so close to everything including the beach. We work hard to keep our building up to date which is always a challenge with an older property. I thank you for recognizing us and I hope you will stay with us again in the future.