Hampton Inn Central Naples
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$197
  • Beachfront
US$276
Travelocity
  • Pool
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againtamiami trailconvenient locationone night staythe breakfast areaexcellent stayminute drivemarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 13 June 2013

My daughter and I planned this getaway and your location was perfect! The room with king size bed was so comfortable and I have trouble sleeping. The room service ladies were so nice and helped us out with extra towels when we needed them. Everyday we came back to a cleaned room and they made it so inviting with their pillow arrangement on the bed. We really appreciated the extra pillows left in the room. The shower was wonderful. We enjoyed the varied breakfast offerings and the cleanliness of the area. I liked that you had a different egg and meat offering each day. Herminia and Gladys were always so cheerful and ready to get us anything, we appreciated all their efforts. Jackie O. really went out of her way to be helpful, with directions, recommendations, and just to talk to, she took a real interest in our trip.

Room Tip: We loved our room.
  • Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2013

Thank you for sharing the wonderful stay here at the Hotel. It was wonderful to hear everyone did a super job taking care of your every need. Your feedback on the room, the cleanlieness and the service goes a long way in letting me know that the staff does a great job and that they really care.
I hope we will always be your hotel of choice anytime you visit Naples.

General Manager.

Reviewed 1 June 2013

Excellent hotel!!! The Assistant General Manager James Days went above and beyond what we could ever expect. He made our stay IMPECCABLE!!! He did everything in his power to secure us a room during a very difficult transition. This was also during a very busy holiday weekend. Because of his professionalism and courteous service we felt right at home. The room was immaculate. The beds were very comfortable. The free coffee and tea in the lobby (available 24hrs) was great!! The pool was very nice. The night agent Donald, was very attentive to our needs. He supplied us with the tools we needed to find our way around town. The continental breakfast every morning was fantastic. Each day it contained fresh choices and every item was delicious.

Room Tip: when you check in, be sure to ask for James Days, he will gladly point you to the room that best fits your needs. Higher floors are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our Hotel and the staff. It is such a pleasure to hear that our guests are happy and that we went above and beyond to meet their every need.
I hope that you will always stay with us when you are in Naples.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 30 May 2013

Excellent place to stay in Naples, Florida. We were there last year and made a point of coming back this year. And we are already planning for another trip there next spring. The pillows are even comfortable, which was more than we expected for the price.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Thank you so very much for your great review of our property. It is so nice when a guest returns for a visit and enjoys it the second time too. It makes myself and my staff work even harder to have guests enjoy their visit and want to return.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We booked here last minute for memorial weekend and at a good price. The hotel overall is very clean and the front desk staff are all very kind.

The rooms are quite comfortable and spacious. The hair dryer is not very good (take your own). The shower head in each bathroom is great! I believe it's a WaterPik brand shower head. They do a great job in supplying you with shampoo, conditioner, soap, and towels of all sizes. The TV is pretty good however my boyfriend was a little upset to learn that the TNT channel was not available and therefore he was not ale to watch the Miami Heat game.

Waking up to breakfast is great. However, in comparison to the Hampton Inn in Manhantan New York that I recently stayed in, the quality is severely compromised. The fruits were quite yucky and sour (as in the Manhantan Hampton Inn, sounds like the company needs to search for a new distributor). They did have an assortment of pastries and muffins which I am not a fan of. I do think the blueberry muffins are great though. There was only one waffle maker, so if you plan to make yourself a waffle, wake up extra early or you'll be waiting for quite a while. The do have some yogurt and oatmeal. The coffee station was very messy and the coffee was not very good. The breakfast area is also extremely packed! It's no fun to eat your breakfast while another family hovers over your table to wait for you to be done. I did deduct a star because of the breakfast. The complimentary breakfast was one of the main reasons we booked here over other places so it was a little disappointing to see that the quality was not up to par with the other Hampton inn I previously visited less than 1 month ago.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2013

Thank you for your review and the feedback on breakfast. It is a little difficult on these Holiday weekends keeping up with the demand but we will definately look into getting another waffle maker and do some research on what the manhatten hampton inn does for breakfast as opposed to us. The breakfast standards are pretty strict as to who and what you can use so it did surprise me to hear theirs was better...I definately will investigate.
Once again though I do thank you for giving me some valuable information and I hope you will get a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

We often stayed here a few years ago when traveling for business. We stayed again, this time for personal reasons May 2013. The renovations have updated and freshened up the place considerable. Nice new carpets and paint - I question the lime green walls, but at least it looks clean. As other reviewers have said, the breakfast is standard Hampton Inn fare and it can be difficult to find a seat on crowded mornings. We were disappointed in the TV channel selection - no CNN, TNT (and the NBA playoffs were on!), or HGTV. I had trouble with internet kicking me off my iPad and my husband had some, but less trouble with his laptop. Afternoon cookies were available and delicious, not overbaked. Beds clean and comfortable, bathrooms small but there is a counter outside for the second person to use as a vanity. We had a refrigerator and microwave in the room. What really was nice were all the additional and convienent plugs for all the electronics that people now need to charge. They were up above the tables and desks and on the lamps so you don't have to crawl underneath and hunt all over the room and behind beds and night stands for outlets. Also a BIG improvement is the additional and bright lighting - rooms used to be so dark and now there is great lighting no matter what part of the room you are in. Very nice too are the opaque decor window shades - lovely and functional. One bad point is the noise through the very thin walls. We had a family next to us with young children and could hear the yelling, thumping around very easily through the walls. Not really the fault of the hotel, but we also had people on our floor that let their door slam over and over again in the morning, which was very disturbing.

Room Tip: Ask for a quiet room AWAY from children.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your great review and welcome back. It is always very helpful to use when guest give us great feedback on their stay. I agree that the renovations did make the place a lot lighter...even the lime green walls. I do get a lot of comments on them. Once again I appreciate your comments and I hope you will get a chance to stay with us again and continue to let us know how your stay was and any improvements we can make.