“Hotel Reviews Accurate - Excellent Hotel - Hampton Inn Central”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 16 August 2013

My daughter and I read the reviews of this hotel and decided to check it out. With my job at AARP, I always stayed at the Hilton when traveling and on my first visit to Naples, we stayed at the Ritz Carlto. Because this was a business trip, enrolling my daughter in law school and furnishing her new apartment, we decided to cut corners and save some money. This hotel and staff did not disappoint, I thought I was at the Naples's Ritz Carlton when I first entered for the check-in, your staff was so friendly and helpful. Well, the customer service continued through out our stay. There was a slight issue and the Manager on Duty, Mr. James Days bent over backwards to correct the issue and apologized profusely. I love good customer service, the hotel reviews were on point. This hotel will be our home away from home when visiting Naples. Special thanks to Mr. James Days and Ms. Jaclyn Otto. I did not get the name of the nice gentleman that checked me in, please check the date and time of my arrival and give him my compliments of a job well done. He, Mr. Days and Ms. Otto are the epitome of good customer service. See you on my next visit in November. Mrs. Johnnie Little

Room Tip: Always read the reviews, I have found them to be accurate!
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 August 2013

Thank you for the wonderful feedback on our Hotel and it's staff. It is very much appreciated when a guest takes the time to do a review and lets us know we did a great job for them.
I hope we will always be the hotel you choose when you visit Naples.

Reviewed 16 August 2013

My daughter and I read the reviews of this hotel and decided to check it out. With my job at AARP, I always stayed at the Hilton when traveling and on my first visit to Naples, we stayed at the Ritz Carlto. Because this was a business trip, enrolling my daughter in law school and furnishing her new apartment, we decided to cut corners and save some money. This hotel and staff did not disappoint, I thought I was at the Naples's Ritz Carlton when I first entered for the check-in, your staff was so friendly and helpful. Well, the customer service continued through out our stay. There was a slight issue and the Manager on Duty, Mr. James Days bent over backward to correct the issue and apologized profusely. I love good customer service, the hotel reviews were on point. This hotel will be our home away from home when visiting Naples. Special thanks to Mr. James Days and Ms. Jaclyn Otto. I did not get the name of the nice gentleman that checked me in, please check the date and time of my arrival and give him my compliments of a job well done. He, Mr. Days and Ms. Otto are the epitome of good customer service. See you on my next visit in November. Mrs. Johnnie Little

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to review our Hotel and staff. By the sounds of it the staff did a tremendous job making you feel welcome. We do strive to give the very best service and the staff is committed to making your stay a great one. I hope we will see you again when you visit the Naples area.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

great hotel, small and homey, staff was excellent, loved the lime green walls!! LOL, clean and pleasant smelling, so many hotels in FL smell musty because tourists put wet towels on the floor, but not this hotel or at least not this room . the mattress was a tad hard, but some people like that, I didn't

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2013

Thank you for the great review of our Hotel...yes the green walls are unusual but they certainly brighten up the hallways. It is always a pleasure to hear from our guests and to know they enjoyed their stay with us. We do strive to be friendly, comfortable and clean and I think our guests appreciate our efforts. I hope we will get to see you again on your next visit to Naples.

Reviewed 11 August 2013

Wow, the customer service here is out of this world! The staff (especically james the manager) I had problems with my lock in my first room, but james came to the rescue! The hotel is very clean, everyone is so friendly, and its a great location. If i could give it a ten i definatley would.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank senaeeeeee

Thank you so very much for the wonderful review of our hotel and our staff. It is such a pleasure to hear that one of my staff members has done everything they can to make the guest welcome and take care of any issue that might arise during their stay. I will let James know you gave him a great review and I know that he will be very happy to hear that.
I hope we will continue to be the hotel you choose when you are in Naples.

Reviewed 8 August 2013

The hotel was very clean with ample space in the room. Our two grandchildren were able to spend a couple of overnights with us with plenty of room to spare. The complimentary breakfast was ok, though the grandchildren really enjoyed it. Overall my wife and I enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review of our Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear that families are enjoying their time with us. We do try to make sure your experience is a pleasant and comfortable one and that the kids enjoy it also.
Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 31 July 2013

You get a lot for your money here. Clean quiet room and free breakfast can't be beat! I would recommend this hotel to any family. It's a great location. The only thing is doesn't have is water. If you need to be on the beach this is not for you. It is located on the main road in Naples. We did not mind it one bit. Beach is very close, about 10 minutes.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2013

Thank you for the wonderful review of our hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests enjoyed their experience with us. The only thing we would also love would be to be closer to the water too. Thankfully we are as close as an affordable hotel can be and the closeness of all the other amenities Naples has to offer is a great asset to us also.
Once again thank you for recognizing our Property and our staff.

General Manager.

Reviewed 29 July 2013

This is one of my favorite hotel in the Hampton Inn Brand that I like to stay being close to my customer near downtown Naples. The staff are helpful and there is no issue that I need to make in any of my travel using this accommodation location

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give us a great review. It is such a nice feeling to know that we played a part in making your trip comfortable and pleasant. We always want our guests to feel at home when they stay with us and I hope that we will get a chance to see you again any time you are in Naples.

General Manager.