“Pre Cruise Stay - Wonderful”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 22 November 2013

My wife and I recently stayed here prior to a cruise from Miami. Landing in Miami late evening, we picked up our rental car and headed to Naples on the west coast of Florida and arrived after midnight. Check in was smooth and we went straight to our room, which was next to the elevators. Was that a mistake! Sleep was hard to catch because there was quite a noise from the elevators whirling. Because we had another night we checked with the front desk and asked if we can change rooms. With no hesitation James the Assistant Manager readily agreed to move us. The second night was so much better!

Thank You James!

Room Tip: Ask for room away from elevators
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank iamtraveler06
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2013

Thank you for taking the time out of your vacation pre cruise time to give our Hotel a review. I am glad we were able to take care of your room location and let you get some sleep for your cruise. I hope you had a wonderful time and that you will stay with us again on your next pre cruise.

General Manager.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Gathering for family wedding guests was made very pleasant at this Hampton Inn. Helpful staff and good accommodation. Clean rooms, good breakfast to start the day and friendly staff. We would do that again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your wonderful review. Finding a clean friendly place for a family gathering can be a challenge sometimes. It makes me very happy to hear that your stay here at our Hotel was everything you needed it to be. I hope your visit with your family was wonderful too.

Reviewed 22 November 2013

Really nice hotel. Clean, nice location. Very pleasant staff. Will stay there again when in Florida. You can pretty much bank on The Hampton Inns to be a great value for the dollar. The beds and linens are great. It's a good place to stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for giving us great feedback on your stay at our Hotel. It makes us happy to hear that we did a good job and that you left pleased with your stay.
Please come back and visit again.

Reviewed 20 November 2013

Though I stayed at the hotel for business purposes, it made me feel like I was on vacation. The beaches were close and the restaurants were nice. The fitness center here is great, too. The color of the hallways and rooms really set things off. I'd definitley stay here, again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you so very much for your review. I am glad you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us. Even when you are on a work assignment when you stay in Naples it does feel like a vacation. I agree we are so close to everything and all our guests really enjoy that closeness. Thank you also for the feedback on the fitness room.

General Manager.

Reviewed 15 November 2013

This hotel is conveniently located in central Naples, along Hwy. 41. The staff is friendly and helpful, and the room was clean and quiet. This is not a resort hotel, nor does it pretend to be. It is a pleasant, convenient place to stay. There is a Mexican restaurant a half-block away, and other restaurants are a short drive. The breakfast menu offers a variety that includes sausage, eggs, oatmeal, cereal and fruit. I will stay there again.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Nukepr
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 18 November 2013

Good Morning, It was such a pleasure to receive your feedback thru trip advisor today. You are right that we don't pretend to be anything other that what we are. A friendly clean Hotel. We do strive to give excellant service and the staff does enjoy connecting with our guests.
I appreciate you taking the time to let us know we did a good job.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

This was one of the best locations in the city. For the money the best place for me to stay. Very clean and the staff is very helpful. I would recommend this Hampton to all in the Naples market. Good breakfast and very helpful staff.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
1  Thank Tom J

Thank you for taking the time to give us great feedback on our Hotel. It is such a pleasure to open up trip advisor and see that we once again did a good job taking care of our guests.

I hope that any future stays will be here at the Hampton Inn Naples.

Reviewed 1 November 2013

Nice hotel, very friendly staff, room was great, service was great, rate was ok. The problem was the TV. My wife speaks very little English (I speak Spanish) so the TV is a real problem!!! The desk clerk was cordial but couldn't help. The wife was unhappy but it was too late to go somewhere else. We would definitely come back but unfortunately that is not going to be the case until this is fixed. We come to Naples several times a year and your hotel is central to the places we go to. Too bad, we really like the place.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the review. I am so sorry we were not able to accomodate your wife with a spanish channel. On our last update of TV line up it does appear we lost that channel and currently we are working on restoring it with possibly another spanish channel. In this day and age it should be a normal part of our tv line up and hopefully we will be able to work something out with the cable company soon to get that channel back. I am however glad that the rest of your stay was good and I appreciate you letting us know that.