“Nice Hampton Inn - Good value”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #22 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I spent 2 nights at this Naples Hampton Inn. The rooms were very nice and included a refrigerator which is always nice to have . . . . plus free internet! It's also nice to be able to get free coffee in the lobby anytime.

The breakfast was very good and there was no wait. The staff did a great job of keeping the trays full even though there was a good crowd.

Room Tip: In any hotel, I always like a high floor since you miss the lobby noise . . . . . and request a room...
  • Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2014

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our property. It was also nice of you to point out some of the amenities we provide even as a select service type property. Refridgerator, microwave, free internet access and of course our endless free coffee. So many other places these days are charging for all of these especially the coffee. That's the one that get's me everytime...I have to have my coffee!!!
Once again thank you and I hope we will see you in the future.

Reviewed 20 January 2014

Hotel was clean, front desk friendly. Pool very small, felt crowded even in the hallways. Comp breakfast was just adequate. Nothing special about this place, however it was decent. For over $200.00 per night I was disappointed.

• Stayed: January 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. I am glad to hear you were happy with the cleanlieness and the friendly service. I agree that it is very busy right now in our season and that it feels like a lot of people are around even in a small hotel like ours. This time of year does drive up the going rate for a select service hotel like ours due to supply and demand in the larger full service hotels.
I hope that you enjoyed your stay enough that we will see you again in the future.

Reviewed 14 January 2014 via mobile

Service was good. Carol booked us over the phone as we were driving in to Naples. The beds weren't the most comfortable. No hair dryer in the room. Could have called to request but didn't. Carol was helpful in guiding us to a place to eat for dinner. Breakfast was okay, shouldn't complain since it was free.

Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2014

Thank you for letting me know how your stay was. I apologize the hairdryer was missing...all rooms are supposed to have the hairdryer attached to the wall just outside the bathroom. For whatever reason it was not there is strange but I truly apologize for that inconvenience. I am glad however that our staff member Carol did all she could to make your stay enjoyable.
I hope you will get a chance to stay with us again.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The Hampton In at Naples-Central is an excellent option for a "weekender", clean, comfortable and conveniently located close to restaurants and shops in Naples, FL. I am a fan of the Hampton Inns and this one didn't disappoint me. I do recommend it,

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jaime E
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2014

It is such a pleasure to open my email and see such nice reviews of our Hotel. It makes my staff and I strive even harder to give our guests a great experience while they are here.
Thank you so very much for the feedback. I hope you will return in the future.

General Manager.

Reviewed 8 January 2014

The front desk clerk was very friendly, very helpful, and had my folks checked in quickly. Their room, which was a handicap room, was right next to the back door, which made for easy access to their car. All in all, and excellent experience with a clean and well run hotel.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for the wonderful review and your comments on the staff. It is such a pleasure to receive feedback from our guests and such positive feedback at that. I am glad we were able to take care of all your needs while you were here and we hope you will return in the future.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Close enough to beach to walk or bike to without the beachfront prices. Clean rooms and breakfast area. Front desk and manager were very accommodating. Easy to book the reservation.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 6 January 2014

Thank you for your wonderful feedback on our Hotel. It is always a pleasure to hear that we did a great job taking care of our guests.
Please make sure to stay with us again anytime you are in Naples.

General Manager.

Reviewed 5 January 2014

Stayed at the Naples Hampton on route 41, was a nice property, had good complimentary breakfast, an overall very good value. Location was convenient to the Naples beaches, downtown Naples, and the Everglades.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your great review of our Hotel. It is so nice to hear good comments about our property. It really makes our day when our guests are happy with their stay. Thank you.