“Good Value Hotel”

Hampton Inn Central Naples
Ranked #24 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 5 July 2014

Convenient location, helpful staff, ample options for breakfast and clean room. Amenities of fridge, microwave and internet access made this a very good option for a hectic business trip. Overall an excellent value for the price.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 7 July 2014

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. I appreciate you taking the time to give us good feedback on our property. I am glad we were able to live up to your expectations of a Hampton Inn and that the staff were friendly and helpful to you.
Please come back and see us anytime.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

During this visit we decide to stay with this hotel, because of reasonable price, complimentary breakfast and also location to reach any place easy way, their hospitality, quick problem solven ability also help us. We suggest everyone if you visit Naples, Florida please stay with this hotel. Thanks Again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 4 July 2014

What a pleasure to open my email and find a wonderful review from Trip Advisor. It makes me happy when one of our guests lets them know they had a wonderful stay with us. People really do read these comments and we have had so many great guests stay with us because they read comments like yours...so thank you so very much.
Please come back anytime.

General Manager.

Reviewed 3 July 2014

excellent service helpful staff, clean nice breakfast good location and no smoking a plus for us. clean rooms and pool area. Air conditioner was a little noisy semend to have a little vibration, maybe front cover?

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for taking the time to give us a review. We are pleased to hear you had a good stay and thanks for the input about the AC unit...we will definately check the front cover to see if it has come loose.
I hope we see you again when you are in the Naples area.

General Manager.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

everyone at the hotel was very Friendly and the place was very clean. The location was great and plenty of places to see and eat at around the hotel. Lots of shopping locations and everything you can possibly need was near by.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa S

Thank you for the wonderful review of our Hotel. We are very pleased to hear you had a great stay and that everything was close by for your to enjoy.
Please come stay with us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

For an overnight trip to Naples, this worked well. The location was central to many activities in the area making traveling convenient. The hotel was clean and well maintained. Staff was helpful with any concerns.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 30 June 2014

Thank you so much for giving the Hotel a good review. It is always a pleasure to hear that our guests were happy with their stay. The rooms were clean and the staff was friendly. These two things are so important when you are travelling.
I hope you will get a chance to visit us again.

Reviewed 29 June 2014

poor. room attendants had problems communicating. they told their mgr that I had the dnd sign on my door. I did not. The second day I actually met with the room cleaning person and asked her to get to my room to clean. She didn't speak English but nodded as if she understood me. My room wasn't cleaned again on the second day. Again, the manager said my dnd sign was on the door. I said I'm not going to argue with you but could someone please clean my room. There was a male manager who brought me clean towels and took my trash for me. That was accommodating.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Good Morning,
I truly apologize for the miscommunication with the housekeeping staff. Unfortunately the housekeeper did not quite understand exactly what your needs were. We have discussed the issue and we will use it as a learning tool for all the new housekeepers.
I have send you a personal e-mail explaining further and hopefully making the issue a little better.
Once again my sincerest apologies for the miscommunication.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Before going to the pool, go to Front Desk and ask for towels. There was no towels there during my stay. Very nice complementary breakfast, good coffee. Quiet and nice place, better go in low season. Close to a lot of restaurants and not to far from downtown.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2014

Thank you for the great review of our Hotel. One of our features is that we are so close to everything there is to do in Naples and our guests really enjoy that. I am very glad to hear that you had a great stay.
The reason we keep the towels inside and not at the pool is due to the humidity most days the towels get damp if we leave them out by the pool.
I hope you will come back and stay with us again.