Hampton Inn Central Naples
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$976
US$754
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$372
US$332
  • Restaurant
US$260
US$210
Travelocity
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$313
  • Beachfront
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleancomplimentary breakfastgreat place to staywould stay here againtamiami trailconvenient locationone night staythe breakfast areaexcellent stayminute drivemarco islandyogurtinnsflgmbedding
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Absolutely loved it! A welcomed respite after a long day of driving. I was very impressed with Ozgur who helped us with several things. He was gracious and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again. It had excellent service, everyone was very friendly. It was a very clean hotel and in a good location.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear our staff did a great job and Ozgur exceeded your expectations. I hope you will come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I went with a group of friends for a Birthday Bucket List Bash and we had the most amazing time. The hotel exceeded all of our expectations and the service was outstanding. Specifically Ozgur The Manager went above and beyond to first provide me with amazing service and then all of my friends who decided the stay there. He served us waffle with whip cream and strawberries even though kitchen was only open for breakfast. I have bragged on facebook about our experience and can't wait for an excuse to stay there again Ozgur. you are the best! Thank you so much ~ Dominique Bucci-Lee

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

How much fun is it for a General Manager to open her e-mail and find such a wonderful review of the Hotel and the staff. Ozgur super exceeded all your expectations and I want to thank you for taking the time to let me know how great he was and how much you enjoyed our property and the staff in it.
Please come back and visit very soon.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

I had gotten used to the Hampton Inn & Suites hotels. This one was not a "suites" but it was certainly adequate. The room was just fine and very clean, with a most comfortable bed. Breakfast was the usual - not too exciting but tasty and filled us up. The staff - Donald on Saturday and Jaclyn on Sunday - friendly and very helpful. I'd definitely recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Asked for quiet area, away from any likely noise.
  • Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this reviewResponded 30 July 2014

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to give our Hotel a nice review. We wish we were a suites hotel but we were built long before they even considered making the New Hampton Inns and Suites. A wonderful upgrade to the brand.
I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that the staff took great care of you while you were here.
I hope we will get to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

My father and I had to visit Naples for a couple of days to attend to a family matter. He is notoriously cheap--but I told him that Hampton Inn's are always clean, comfortable and convenient (and affordable). He was incredibly impressed--loved the staff (especially Lana) and (of course) it was clean and convenient. I am glad he listened to me. I would highly recommend staying here. My bed was comfortable and the room had everything I needed: Microwave, Fridge, new TV--it had great skin care products (all Neutrogena). The only problem we had was that one of the elevators was not in service--so it took longer to get to our floor--but that's a temporary problem. Stay there! You won't regret it.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business

What a wonderful review of our Hotel and the staff. It is such a pleasure to open my e-mail and read such nice comments. It really tells me we are doing a great job and that our guests are really enjoying their time with us.
Please come back and stay with us again.

Reviewed 27 July 2014

Very Clean and comfortable. The only complaint I had was that the cielings are quite low in the hallways but this did not take away from the fact that this hotel is very clean and recently updated. I would definately reccomend to friends and family.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your review of our Hotel. It makes me happy to hear that you will come back and stay with us again should you be in the Naples.
I appreciate you taking the time to give us great feedback.
We look forward to seeing you again.