“good stay...”

Ranked #19 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Miami, Florida
“good stay...”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

clean, helpul staff, quiet, close to a lot of restaurants, close to the beach... there was a big gap around the door that was letting a lot of light and noise from the hallway but overall it was just a good one night stay...

• Stayed August 2014, travelled solo
1 Thank cagtraveling
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, 9 September 2014
Thank you for your feedback from your stay. We truly appreciate the comments. I am happy to hear that you liked being so close to the beach. I have to admit that is a really nice feature to have.
I hope you will come back and stay with us again and enjoy your time at the beach.

Lana Aylwin

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (57)
Charlotte, United States
Reviewed 23 August 2014

Breakfast was late and often not kept stocked, on at least two occassions the coffee was cold. Upon my late checkin due to some airline delays I felt like I was an inconvenience for the staff. Sound from neighboring rooms was invasive, and there was a distrubing gap around the door which light penetrated and gave you a sense that the room wasn't secure... The AC blows constantly and is not up to par with newer systems with a thermostat on the wall where temps are better regualated. Beyond this, the rest of the hotel was average. I love Hampton Inns but this one didn't measure up to the standards in my opnion.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, 25 August 2014
Thank you for your feedback on our Hotel. I will definately make sure we are staying on top of our breakfast staff and that we keep well stocked. As an older hotel there are some things we are constantly updating and AC units are on that list. Hopefully in a short time we will have the thermostats on the wall and not just on the unit itself.
I hope you will continue to stay with the brand on your travels.

Tampa, Florida
Reviewed 21 August 2014

We stayed here for one night but it was very relaxing! The hotel and room was clean and quiet! Shower pressure was better than average for most hotel stays we had in the past. The bed was VERY comfortable! Bathroom was a little smaller than most Hampton Inns, but clean and newer and easy to maneuver. Breakfast was very good, everything you would need for a hotel breakfast, orange juice was a bit watered down though.

Room Tip: 2nd floor and above
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
Thank you so much for staying with us and thank you for the really nice review of our Hotel.
It always makes me happy to hear from our guests and to know that the staff did a wonderful job taking care of them.
Please come back and visit with us again.

General Manager.
Miami, United States
Reviewed 13 August 2014

If you are looking for a good hotel and a great price and close to downtown, this is the hotel to stay at. The breakfast was okay. That will save a family a good deal of money and time. The staff was great I arrival late and was worry about them cancel my reservation. But the staff was great. They were waiting on my arrival with a smile. Room was very clean and I would recommend this hotel to other. Internet connection was little bit of sticky. We couldn't get connected for a while. Manager Ozgur was kind enough to come up to room and fix it for us. Love the Staff. We will come back.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you so very much for taking the time to send a great review of our Hotel. I am glad our staff did a great job taking care of your needs. Our location is so good for families visiting as they are close to everything Naples has to offer.
Please come back and visit again.

Fort Lauderdale, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

I just returned from almost a week of vacation. I was welcomed warmly by Ozgur the male front desk manager who even introduced Donald (who was attending to another guest) to me. I was really really impressed by the welcome, it's the type if welcome you get when you check in. I even had to comment at the time as to how impressed I was to be greeted so warmly unlike all the other Hilton affiliated hotels I have stayed. Check in was quick and professional. I was given my room key, snack and drink. Hotel has very reasonable price and cost less per night than they were, with the added incentive of microwave , refrigerator and even buffet breakfast... I think best deal ever. All my nights were very quiet and restful. The bed was comfy. The toiletries were neutrogena brand (thumbs up) the room was clean and smelled clean. The shower a bit small but water was always available...lots if fluffy towels, hair dryer etc , you can get a shower cap at th front desk. There is a very small gym and at the reception area. Breakfast I think was great for the price of the room. It was a bit repeated but you had variety . French Toast. Bagels, waffles, eggs, potatoes, sausages and cereal, fruits, yogurts etc for anyone to complain about breakfast you had to be a glutton. Compare what you get when it's just a continental breakfast for more money just for the hotel room. The breakfast attendants were always helpful and attentive, even if you there after breakfast time was finished they always went our of their way to accommodate you. Ozgur would at times pass by just to make sure all the guests are happy or just to say hi. (I must point out throughout my stay he was always kind and helpful and put the peace of mind of the guests first) The hotel offers free parking. On a whole I had an excellent stay at the Hampton Inn where the people are friendly and helpful and will definitely stay again. Thanks guys and keep it up.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for the awesome review. It is such a pleasure to hear from our guests and the great experience that they had. I am happy to say I have the friendliest staff and they go out of their way to make every guest feel welcome.
I hope you will always stay with us anytime you are in the Naples area.

Charleston, Illinois, United States
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Spent the night there and the property was as expected with a Hampton. Clean and high quality. The location was a short drive to all the attraction for Naples. The restaurants and shopping on fifth Ave and the beaches was breathtaking. Go see the sunset.

1 Thank Daniel A
Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, 6 August 2014
Thank you for taking the time to give us a great review. One of our best features is the closeness to everything and it sounds like you were able to take advantage of that. We do have lovely sunsets and seeing the sun go down from the Pier is wonderful.
Please come back and stay with us again.

General Manager.
Boca Raton, United States
Reviewed 4 August 2014

Absolutely loved it! A welcomed respite after a long day of driving. I was very impressed with Ozgur who helped us with several things. He was gracious and helpful. I would stay at this hotel again. It had excellent service, everyone was very friendly. It was a very clean hotel and in a good location.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Lana A, General Manager at Hampton Inn Central Naples, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Thank you so very much for your wonderful review of our hotel. I am so pleased to hear our staff did a great job and Ozgur exceeded your expectations. I hope you will come back and stay with us again.