“Simple and clean hotel with just a bit more highway noise than you'd like.”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. The breakfast was decent and the rooms fairly big and clean. The service was great and we were greated with a smile. 2 concerns is the slow Internet and noise from I75. This is still a good value no matter what.

• Stayed: December 2011

Reviewed 13 January 2012

We had an outstanding experience at this hotel. Our room was clean and spacious.It was quiet, we were lucky enough to be on the parking lot side of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed having a fridge in the room. I also REALLY enjoyed the full breafast. Of course there were some donuts and the waffle maker, but they had many healthy choices that imressed me, like the hearty steel cut oatmeal and the greek yogurt and the hard boilled eggs. The exerience was so positive that in the future, I will be on the lookout for Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Arrived at hotel without reservation at 7:30 pm and Bernita at the front desk received us with a smile and offered us a great deal not knowing we were Hilton Honors members. The hotel is next to the I75, and near to restaurants and shooping mall and 15 minutes to downtown Naples.Clean room although needs some updates, didn't bothered us the freeway noise as other reviewers said.
I recomend this hotel and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 January 2012

We stayed 4 nights at this Hampton Inn. We had a room to the side of the freeway. This is the very noisy side and there is no way to avoid the noise in the rooms. I tried to change to a room on the off I75 side but the hotel was sold out. I was tought that when putting in "please quiete room" at time of reservation they understand not next to the elevator but don't consider the US Interstate with heavy traffic right next to the room window as noise. Ok?!
We were able to change rooms to the calmer side to the parking lot and this room was very calm!!
The breakfast area was rather small and crowded, only one waffle iron with a long line at peak times. Not enough tables to accomodate the amount of people.
Pool was next to the freeway and not very invitating because of the noise.
Parking was sufficient available.
Location was convenient for getting around to Naples and Bonita Sprs and the outlet mall on I75.
Stay was overall ok, but would chose a different hotel / Hampton Inn when visiting Naples area.

Room Tip: only rooms to the side to the parking lot are worth staying otherwise you will end up sleeping with...
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank FrankS7
Reviewed 31 December 2011

We have been in this hotel for 4 times now over several years. It keeps its good standard, staff is very nice, breakfast is good, rooms are clean and it is conviently located at the I95.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We spend every Thanksgiving visiting my father in Naples. Every year we stay at the Hampton Inn I-75 and it's great. Linda always greets us every morning with a huge smile and a great spread of food. All the staff are pleasant and helpful. Just make sure you ask for an even numbered room (away from the I-75 traffic).

• Stayed: November 2011
Reviewed 4 November 2011

We were visiting friends for the night in Naples, Fl so this hotel fit the bill as far as price and location. Although the room was clean, the comforter looked like a bunch of lumps were hiding in the bed. It seems that it had been laundered and the filling shifted into a bunch of large lumps, leaving it very unattractive. In fact, just the look of it, led me to remove the sheets from the foot of the bed to check for bed bugs. None there, and probably a good idea to check any way, but I've never felt compelled to check as I enter a room. The comforter was a turn off. On the bright side, breakfast was substantial with freshly made waffles, scrambled eggs, hash browns, fruit, oatmeal and cold cereal, bagels and sweet buns, juice, fruit and coffee. Much better than a typical continental breakfast served at similar hotels.During the day, there are fresh baked cookies on the counter and a bowl of apples to munch between meals.

Room Tip: A room facing the parking lot is surely quieter than one facing the highway.
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled on business