“Convenient”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 27 April 2012

Not quite the fresh sparkle expected of a Hampton but quite nice.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 19 April 2012

This property appears to be fairly new, is very well maintained, and the room clean. The decor is appealing, relaxing and says "Florida" (the walls and furniture are light colored while not being obnoxious). If traveling Rt75 in Southwest Florida, its a very convenient stop. All the amenities you might need are within a few blocks (restaurants, stores, pharmacies, etc.). My room was on the parking lot side, so can't say anything about the noise level on the highway side. Please note: had to leave early (before breakfast was served) so can not comment on the quality of the breakfast, and had no chance to use the exercise facility. Based on my experience, I would stay at this hotel again without hesitation.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Well located for easy access about the Naples Florida area. Despite being close to the I75 it is a very quiet location and plenty of local eateries are nearby. Hotel is a typical Hampton Inn but at least you get what you expect and it is at a reasonable price. Only real downside for us was the breakfast - served on plastic plates and with plastic cutlery - just awful. Quality of breakfast just about ok but far better to miss altogether.

Room Tip: Rooms facing on to parking area are best
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 1 March 2012

Very nice hotel. Bed was extremely comfortable. Room was a little smaller than other Hampton Inns I've stayed in, but it was big enough. Good breakfast the next morning. Nice location; very close to many restaurants.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 January 2012

This is exactly what you'd expect from a Hampton Inn. The breakfast was decent and the rooms fairly big and clean. The service was great and we were greated with a smile. 2 concerns is the slow Internet and noise from I75. This is still a good value no matter what.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed 13 January 2012

We had an outstanding experience at this hotel. Our room was clean and spacious.It was quiet, we were lucky enough to be on the parking lot side of the hotel. The bed was very comfortable and I enjoyed having a fridge in the room. I also REALLY enjoyed the full breafast. Of course there were some donuts and the waffle maker, but they had many healthy choices that imressed me, like the hearty steel cut oatmeal and the greek yogurt and the hard boilled eggs. The exerience was so positive that in the future, I will be on the lookout for Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: December 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 January 2012

Arrived at hotel without reservation at 7:30 pm and Bernita at the front desk received us with a smile and offered us a great deal not knowing we were Hilton Honors members. The hotel is next to the I75, and near to restaurants and shooping mall and 15 minutes to downtown Naples.Clean room although needs some updates, didn't bothered us the freeway noise as other reviewers said.
I recomend this hotel and I will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple