“A great place to stay”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 3 April 2013

This is a very clean, quiet hotel with exceptional staff. The front desk workers are very helpful and the breakfast area staff works hard to give a great meal. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay and would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Reviewed 22 February 2013

Pricey, but I had points for our one night stay on our way from Florida City Everglades and the start of our trip back to IL. Friendly front desk staff, clean facilities, comfy bed, room felt clean. Even had bathroom face washcloths folded creatively, like a cruise ship...one was a duck holding a bar of soap. Cute and nice touch. Breakfast the next morning was very nice with several choices of hot and cold offerings that were well stocked and appealing. Front desk gave me an extra bottle of water for the road at my request.

Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 20 February 2013

This is the first time we have stayed at the Hampton Inn Naples I-75. Usually when we stay at a hotel in this area we stay at the Hamtpon Inn in Bonita Srpings. The Bonita Srpings hotel is nicer.

The front desk staff at the Hampton in Naples was very pleasant and helpful -- a really good crew. However, the breakfast choices were not as good as other Hamptons in which we have stayed. There were no laundromat facilities in the hotel. Since we were leaving on a 10-day cruise after our stay in FL, we had to go to a laundromat about 10 minutes away that was not the best.

It was extremely difficut to communicate with the housekeeping staff. The young lady who took care of our room could not really communicate with us which posed some minor problems.

Business center was a single, very old computer which was often busy.

Location was fairly convenient -- easy access to I-75. The little Italian deli/restaurant down the road was very good and inexpensive.

I doubt that we would stay at this hotel the next time we are in the area.

• Stayed: February 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank RHG0165
Reviewed 8 February 2013

We were vacationing in Naples Florida, and had the good fortune of staying at the Hampton Inn at I 75. We were close to really great restaurants and enjoyed them too. But what made our stay so great was the staff at the Inn. From the front desk, the Kitchen staff, and the cleaning crew we honestly felt at home with all of them. That's so important when your stay was as long as ours turned out to be (19 days). Our friends in Naples refused to hear that we were thinking of leaving and so we just kept extending our stay.

Room Tip: I like the lower floors....easier access to the living room and the dining room.
  • Stayed: January 2013, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Alfia T
Reviewed 24 January 2013

A typical old Hampton Inn. Located at an I-75 interchange. Not much nearby in the way of restaurants. Decent breakfast. It was fine for a quick business trip, but wouldn't go out of my way to stay there again.

1  Thank EdfromTampa
Reviewed 21 January 2013

A good location off I75. Nice base for visiting other areas in Naples. A nice Trader Joe's close by plus a nice fish restaurant called Randy's Fish Market. Target, CVS, close by and a good little very casual Italian Restaurant and Deli called L'Appetito clost to the hotel.

1  Thank William P
Reviewed 13 January 2013

The stay was nice, and this is a good business hotel. Not a great vacation location. Nice people and friendly service. Wi-fi was strong. Since this review MUST be 200 characters I am just typing this part. Since this review MUST be 200 characters I am just typing this part.

1  Thank ks88