“Clean, nice room and easy to find”

Hampton Inn Naples I-75
Ranked #20 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 29 March 2014

The hotel was very easy to find almost directly off of the highway. The rooms are clean and the bed very comfortable. I didn't stick around for breakfast either day of my two day stay due to work but I looked good as I was passing by. I would recommend that you check this hotel out for your stay and I will book here again for another business trip soon.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2014

Thank you for your kind review of our fine hotel. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to seeing you in the very near future.

Reviewed 25 March 2014

Best staff experience anywhere! Great hotel. Clean and welcoming. Room and facilities were top notch. Pool was clean and warm. Great breakfast and coffee 24 hrs. It's the great staff and service that really stand out. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kurtster, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 27 March 2014

Thank you so much in taking the time out of your schedule to write a review of our fine property. We truly appreciate your kind words and hope you will again select our fine Hampton Inn as your home away from home the next time you are visiting the greater Naples area!

It was our pleasure serving you.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

The hotel is close to the I-75 kinda opposite to a major Target. Publix is quite far at the end of the road towards the beach. The room had a refrigerator and the ac was decent. Clean bathroom and high-end personal hygiene products. it is about 15-20 mins from the beach and some nice restaurant areas. Located in a highly residential area. Ample parking which was free.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 17 March 2014

We are so happy that you enjoyed your stay and yes, parking is always free at our hotel. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and are glad you enjoyed your time with us. We hope to see you again in the very near future.

Reviewed 14 March 2014

This hotel is a shining jewel. From the front desk agents to the housekeeping and breakfast, everyone greeted us with a smile and treated us very well. The hotel is in great condition and is convenient to all the Naples attractions but close enough to I-75. Everyone should seriously stay at this hotel!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Billy J

Thank you very much for the nice review of our hotel. Our team loves what we do, and it shows. We are only too happy to share smiles and polite, friendly service. After all, when you stay with us, you're family. Please come back and see us again---soon!!!!

Reviewed 12 March 2014

The Hampton Inn in Naples I-75 is the place to stay in Naples. The GM Kari and the front desk Supervisor Bernita are two of the many reasons to stay here. They are professional, helpful and attentive. The property is excellent. It is clean. The staff reflects the managers style and the Hilton culture. I recommend this Hotel as the best buy for the money in the area. You can't beat it.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2014

Thank you for the great review! We appreciate your kind words and for specifically mentioning team members who made your stay more enjoyable.....just goes to show you our "Hamptonality" is showing and we are happy you feel our hotel is a great value when in the area!

We look forward to seeing you again, very soon!

Reviewed 5 March 2014

My husband and I recently stayed at the Hampton Inn off of I-95, north of Naples, Florida. We were warmly welcomed by the night front desk associate, Nancy, who patiently and cheerfully helped us choose some restaurant options. The beds were very comfortable and was very clean. Our room was on the highway side, which I found to be a little noisy. The next morning we asked to have our room switched (because of the highway noise) which the Hampton staff happily did. Kurt, the sales manager was most helpful and engaging. He gave us many ideas for sightseeing in the Everglades and Sanibel. I really appreciated both Nancy and Kurt's helpful suggestions and
willingness to spend the time with us to help us make the most of our trip to the Naples area.

Room Tip: rooms on the opposite side of the freeway are quieter.
  • Stayed: February 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank peripateticpeg
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2014

Wow, thank you for the kind review and may we say it was our pleasure to be your hosts in your home-away-from-home! We hope you found the local attractions pleasing and the local restaurants to your complete and total satisfaction!

We hope that you will choose to return to the Hampton Inn I-75 Naples, FL when you return to our area. We have some very exciting changes and surprises coming in the near future, and you can view updates as they are posted to our Facebook Page!

Again we thank you for your review and will pass along copies of your review to all of our team members!

Reviewed 3 March 2014

Hotel staff friendly, rooms ok, price....ridiculous. Had to work in the area, location was great, right off the interstate. If I had to go back to the area I would look for something on the beach for the prices they are charging.

• Stayed: February 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Mark K
GmHamptonI-75, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Naples I-75, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2014

Hi Mark:
Thank you for taking the time to review our fine hotel. We feel it unfortunate that you were not happy with our rates, however, you were hear during peak season, which is our highest demand time of the year. When it's winter everywhere else, it's still like Summer here. Our pricing is very competitive and we are confident if you phone the beach hotels you will find that our rates are a fraction of what they are charging, making us not only more affordable but another reason we are in such high demand. We do not charge for parking, resort fees, amenity fees, breakfast or wifi, items which many of our beachfront hotels utilize as ala carte add-ons.
We are glad you found our staff to be freindly and our service top notch! Again, thank you for the review!