“Comfortable, good value”

Ranked #35 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Washington State
“Comfortable, good value”
Reviewed 28 November 2011

This is a typical LQ; clean, comfortable, great value for the dollar. The photos posted by other guests are good. The pool was nice even though on the small side. The breakfast area isn't convenient at all, and they didn't have anyone in charge of keeping food and coffee refilled. We had to ask several times for more coffee, milk, juice, etc. Other LQs on this trip had a person to make sure it was taken care of rather than making the front desk person do both jobs. The pub style tables near the kitchen are in a terrible location next to noisy vending machines, but there are more tables in the lobby. Not convenient but ok.

If you need information about attractions, beaches, etc. be aware that they have a Huge file at the front desk and are happy to make copies. Nice.

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
  • Czech first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 18 November 2011

We just stayed for 3 nights and had a really great stay. The bed was so comfortable, the room and lobby/common areas are nicely decorated and very clean, the staff were very friendly and hospitable, and free wi-fi in all rooms. Our room was on the 1st floor which was very convenient, didn't have to use the elevator and could quickly get to breakfast, front lobby, vending machines, pool, everything. We were only planning on staying one night to check it out for the guests of our upcoming wedding but as soon as we checked in we were so impressed and felt so comfortable we decided to stay there for the rest of our trip. Such a nice place for such a great value. Breakfast was continental and included in room price, can make your own waffles, or have toast, bagels, muffins, cereal, fruit, juice/coffee/tea, hard boiled eggs. Location was great, so close to downtown Old Naples, close to hwy 41 that will take you anywhere you need to go in Naples. Honestly, we were very pleasantly surprised at how nice this hotel is at this price. Lets you enjoy all Naples has to offer without breaking the bank on lodging. We literally have no complaints!

• Stayed November 2011, travelled as a couple
Brasilia, DF
Reviewed 6 October 2011

Big clean rooms, friendly staff, bad breakfast (though free).

• Stayed September 2011
Saskatoon, Canada
Reviewed 19 September 2011

I haven't stayed here, but I booked my Aunt in for a one nights stay, what a headache it was to be transfered to their room, I myself work as a Front Desk Reservations Specialist, and I would never speak to someboy on the phone, the way this girl did, I did not catch her name, but it was morning shift, September 19th 2011 I had asked to be transfered to my Aunts room, and gave her the last name WITH spelling, and she told me " I cannot transfer you" and hung up on me. SERIOUSLY!?? RUDE!!! All I needed to do was speak to my aunt before they checked out, and I gave the correct information needed, no reason to be a snot on the phone!

• Stayed September 2011, travelled with family
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 14 September 2011

We stayed here and thought it was very acceptable for a few days. It is in a convenient location to the Downtown (though it is not exactly downtown) area and is inexpensive compared to other hotels in Naples. The Manager showed me several rooms and was helpful and courteous. The hotel is pet friendly which was something we required as we travel with a kid and a dog. The one bummer was that the pool was infested with small frogs (which the Manager said they were trying to remedy) so we did not get to swim at all during our stay. No frills. Clean. Simple breakfast included. We will stay again if we are passing through.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled with family
Curacao
Reviewed 31 August 2011

Last minute, my wife and I decided to go for a weekend getaway. At first we were planning to go another South Florida city, but decided, for a change, to visit another city in Florida instead. We decided on Naples, because neither of us really knew anything about Naples. After doing a little research online, we were impressed by the hotels Naples had to offer. We finally decided on a budget hotel. Unsure in which part of town to stay, we simply checked out the location online and figured this hotel was centrally located.

The hotel exterior and lobby seemed fairly well kept. We had a room with a King Size bed which was reasonably roomy and included a sleeper-sofa, a refrigerator and a microwave (I think the microwave should be refurbished soon). The only odd thing about the room was that the closet used a curtain instead of a door, but this honestly did not bother me as much as it made me curious. The bathroom was clean and the shower worked just fine. All in all, not a bad room.

The hotel is located near 3 shopping areas and of course downtown Naples, with plenty of nice restaurants to choose from. The hotel is also fairly close to the beaches by car and within 10-15 minutes of some very nice shopping centers. While the location wasn't bad, you could probably get a budget-hotel which was more centrally located.

Our rate also included a (very basic) breakfast. My advice would be to skip the hotel breakfast and explore what the downtown restaurants have to offer.

Regarding the staff, they were always friendly and very helpful. When checking out, I noticed the rate I was charged was not the same as the rate I was offered upon booking the reservation. Usually I always travel with a hard-copy of all my reservations and confirmations; this time I forgot the hotel confirmation at home. I was expecting the worst when, surprisingly, the manager found the mistake swiftly and corrected it right away.

The next time I come back to Naples, I will probably stay at another hotel because I want to be closer to the beaches and not because I didn't enjoy my stay.

If you are looking for a simple, comfortable and clean budget hotel, try this one!

• Stayed August 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Aengenendt
Orlando, FL
Reviewed 12 August 2011

If all hotels were like this, it would be a perfect world. Check in staff was great, close to lots of restaurants and activities, easy to find. When I get back to Naples I will saty again.

• Stayed August 2011, travelled on business