La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown
US$152
Doubletree.com
US$365
US$193
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$144
Hotels.com
US$212
US$178
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$248
US$203
US$365
US$244
US$176
US$220
US$210
All reviewsclose to downtownroom was cleantin cityhard boiled eggsbagelsfree breakfastbreakfast barwaffle makerfridge and microwavea great place to staynice poolvery nice hotelminute drivepetsfloridaavenue
Reviewed 21 March 2012

Ok so if you have read some of my other reviews, I am not a La Quinta fan. While staying at this location did not change my mind, it was better than I thought. I only stayed here because I had 2 free nights. Room was clean and the rest of the place was fine. The breakfast was what you would expect. I only had 1 Huge issue that was corrected. When I made my initial reservation I had asked for a crib to be in the room, and it was noted. 1 week before our arrival I called just to make sure there would be a crib, and that I did not need to bring one. I was told " if there is no crib here, my manager will go out and buy one for you" Surprise!!! There was no crib in my room, and I was told that I was'nt going to get one. Well after I begged for a crib for my young son and pleaded my case in a very relaxed and patient manner, the manager did go out and buy a playpen and resolved our situation. And while I do appreciate them making good on their promise, once again La quinta has proven to us that even a free room for the night isn't worth the trouble. La Quinta is dead to me.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 19 March 2012

The La Quinta chain of hotels are very reliable. We have stayed in others in the US and always found them very comfortable. We were en route from Orlando to Key West and scheduled a two night stopover in Naples. The location is exceellent, right on Highway 41. The hotel is about half a mile from fifth avenue, where most of the restaurants and shops are. It was about a 15 minute walk which, although on a busy main road, was quite safe and an underpass is provided to improve the safety of crossing such a busy road. The wharf area is reached just before fifth avenue and provides a few options for restaurants, including an indoor market, which was very pleasant. The hotel provide complimentary 'cold' breakfast which was fine. There is a small swimming pool at the rear with a handful of sun chairs. The pool was maintained to a high standard and provided a great spot to unwind at the end of the day. There are a handful of restaurants within five minutes walk, though we chose to walk into Naples to eat. I have never been disappointed with this chain of hotels and this one was no exception. I would recommend it to anyone and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The hotel is set back from the main road, approximately 40 yards. Despite this I would guess that rooms at the front suffer from traffic noise. If you require peace and quiet, I would request a room at the rear of the hotel. We requested the quiet room and this was obliged. We didnt hear any traffic noise during the night so I would go with that.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 16 March 2012

I stayed at a few La Quinta properties all around, and have to say, it is a little gamble. Some of them are pretty nice, others are not good at all. This La Quinta is a newer one and therefore in better shape. It has a nice entrance area, a small gym, an even smaller breakfast area and a pool which we did not use. Our room was large and and comfortable. The only issue with the room, was the extremely loud exhaust from the bathroom. Everytime you turned on the light in the bathroom the exhaust automatically turned on as well, and it was LOUD. But because we only stayed one night, I did not make a big deal out of it.
They offer complimentary breakfast in the morning, which was pretty good.
The location is great, just a very short drive from 5th Ave.
All in all a good hotel for location and price.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 14 March 2012

Very good location for town centre. Nice large, clean hotel with lovely receptionists.
Loved the waffle maker at breakfast :)

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 11 March 2012

We had room 103 beware !! First night air conditioner leaking water onto carpet soaked reported it before 8am , checked back around 10am no resolve, late afternoon someone showed up he said he just in to look at problem not to fix . The fix was vacumn up water turn down AC. Wet again next morning.
We reported early enough and asked about room change no luck.
Dog friendly !! Dogs around pool on expandable leash Ugh !! Urine & fecies could leach into pool. Big Health issues.
We expressed our displeasure checking out with Ast mgr free points were her only resolve. She said the Mgr would call us that never happened... Beware Health issues galore
Another person was reporting clogged toilets ...

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled with family