La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Inn on Fifth(Naples)
US$462
US$283
Official Website
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$197
US$276
US$534
US$432
  • Beachfront
All reviewsclose to downtownroom was cleantin cityhard boiled eggsbagelsfree breakfastbreakfast barwaffle makerfridge and microwavea great place to staynice poolvery nice hotelminute drivepetsfloridaavenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 February 2014

We just returned from a three night stay at this hotel. Our room was clean, the bed was comfortable, the AC worked well, there were no unpleasant odors, and the staff was very concerned with our satisfaction. OK, the breakfast could have more choices, I guess, but it was sufficient, the coffee was good, and it was free! The hotel location is great, and the rates are reasonable. As I was checking out, I was asked if there was ANYTHING that could be improved with our room. Because I could see that the desk clerk was sincere, I told her about the squeeky bathroom door. She thanked me for letting her know and assured me it would be taken care of for the next guest. We stayed with our two dogs...an Australian Shepherd & a Golden...and they also enjoyed their stay at the La Quinta Downtown!!!

1  Thank mzpad
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Bed was very good, blackout curtains not so good. But main complaint was the people in the room next to me started smoking cigarettes at 7:00a m. which woke me up. I called the front desk to complain but the smoking didn't stop until they checked out at 10 am. Awful smell...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank traveltime2011
Reviewed 1 February 2014

Great choice for Naples. Located close to all Naples has to offer. A short drive to Tin City and Fifth Avenue. Only seven blocks north from Naples pier. I had forgotten my back pack at the desk when I was checking out. Called back about three hours later. They held it for me. Everything was intact. We will be back.

Reviewed 1 February 2014

We got a great price to stay here...it is close to everything (but not to walk to due to its location at the intersection fo three busy roads)...clean...a tiny bit dated but we were out all the time...the breakfast (see above) was basically all starch except for some small yogurt containers and hard boilded eggs....pancakes, toast, bagels, cereal, waffles....all starch..we would go here again though...by the way the dog owners were a very careful caring group...

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 January 2014

first, george at front desk was very helpfull on our stay, anything you need or questions very polite,he was traing a new girl and doing his job well,the cleaning staff was amazing they also do a great job,with dogs at this place you didn't here them or smeel dog they steam sanatize every fixture,they might be a little slow ,because the effort they put into cleaning every room i was amazed and noticed it right away,most hotels cleaner in out by 3 pm this staff was cleaning still at 530 pm ,cant wait to come back thank you laq

Review collected in partnership with La Quinta