La Quinta Inn & Suites Naples Downtown
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to downtownroom was cleantin cityhard boiled eggsbagelsfree breakfastbreakfast barwaffle makerfridge and microwavea great place to staynice poolvery nice hotelminute drivepetsfloridaavenue
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

This was my worst experiance I have ever had with a hotel. To start I sit down on the bed and hear a crack. To my suprise I find a toy knife under the bed sheets. Indicating the staff just pulled the covers up and did not replace between guests. My air conditioning didn't work right, my window was cracked, the toilet paper holder was falling off the wall, the brekfast was terrible, and the staff overall was not friendly. They said the right things but the tone said it all. I travel regulary for my work and all though this was a personal trip it was the worst hotel I have ever stayed at and would not ask anyone to stay there. The price is right for a reason. Stay away from this place!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Casey Q
Reviewed 14 May 2014

Love the pet policy. It is the primary reason we stay at LQ. We like that they have a nicely maintained dog walking area with a bag dispenser and disposal station. We choose LQ over all other hotels whenever we travel with our little dog.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
Reviewed 14 May 2014

This hotel is very competitive on price, so we were rather surpriced to see the standard of the rooms and the good breakfast selection we were offered. The pool also was an attraction for the children. Its downtown location makes it easy to enjoy the many outstanding dinner restaurants on 5th Avenue without driving your car or taking a taxi, just a short walk over the canal bridge. The staff was very friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 May 2014

We stayed one night only, but we enjoyed the accommodation. Our king size room was very clean, detailed, even had a microwave and the bed was very comfortable .The room didn't have any nasty smell typical of musty odor or others covered by air treatment. The location was very convenient for us since we wanted to go to Marco Island beaches, but also wanted to be close to downtown Naples.
The only note I have: the breakfast self-service area is very small and get very crowded during
morning busy rush hours, especially in front of the waffle makers. Maybe the layout of the food
area should be rearranged to create more space in between busy service points. Waiting in line for more than 20 minutes is not pleasant for a stay in such small hotel.

Room Tip: The rooms on the third floor are quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta
1  Thank Vinci71
Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

We stayed for one night-the room was huge and clean.Staff was friendly,Breakfastarea could be better (they were remodelling at that time).Good value in a pricey area. Olive Garden right next door,overall good location.

• Stayed: May 2014