Stayed with family of 6 in a 2 bedroom suite. Location of hotel is good with many walk to options for food or groceries. Check in was easy and staff was friendly and helpful. Hotel grounds well kept with ample parking. Liked that key card needed to enter every part of building for security.
Room was clean. Beds are very comfortable and plenty of pillows. Sofa bed was spotless and linens were provided. Kitchen needs some updating, appliances old but useable. Had microwave, toaster, fridge/freezer,dishwasher and oven.
Bathroom was not as clean as I prefer, There was some noticeable dirt/dust in corners of bathroom floors, other than that I guess it was ok I'm just a clean freak! Lg hd tvs in both bedrooms and living room area, though cable reception was not great. Living area also had a fireplace but we did not use it. Breakfast was included in room rate and it was terrific. Fresh fruit, bagels, toast, assorted cereals, yogurt, many hot options as well like oatmeal, eggs, red skinned potato homefries, sausage and ham. Juice, coffee and tea are also offered. My kids loved making their own waffles! They had all kinds of toppings and condiments to compliment everything offered. Plenty of seating in dining area. It was great! Evenings light snacks were offered (mon and tuesday) along with beer, wine and soda. BBQ was offered on wednesday. At the wednesday BBQ I attended, they had the local chamber of commerce volunteers eat at bbq while evaluating the hotel and they were extremely rude. We were by the pool area with the kids and they were giving dirty looks to us...we are paying guests...how dare they! It was not hotels fault I guess but I was annoyed. Pool area was nice although smaller than it looked in pictures. Plenty of tables and lounge chairs. I loved that they provided towels for the pool! Flies are a big problem with any kind of food or drink. They were overwhelming at one point. Disgusting! Once again not hotels fault I guess. Pool itself was kind of
small, which I appreciated due to
being with 4 kids under 10 years old, they could be easily watched, it got a little crowded at one point but it didnt bother me. Of course there
were some rude, not kid friendly old people there making faces at every splash the kids made but whatever. Oh there was also a hot tub and boy it was hottt! One complaint I do have was the pool had a ring of dirt around top water line. It was not so bad that you didnt want to swim, it was gross but rest of pool was clean. On the day we were leaving they were out scrubbing it. Basketball court/tennis court supplies were provided by the front desk, kids enjoyed it. It's located right off of pool area. Hotel offers shuttle to and from local beach, I didnt personally use it but I saw other guests taking it daily. I am satisfied with the stay for the price and I will be staying again on my next trip to Naples.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our #1 goal at The Residence Inn in Naples, Florida to always exceed our guests expectations. To meet that goal, we've recently renovated all of our guest rooms and suites as well as our lobby, lounge, breakfast area, market place, hallways and we have even purchased a new shuttle to provide our guests with complimentary transportation to and from Naples Beach. We've also added an outdoor fire pit. Our friendly hotel staff is eager to welcome you to our newly renovated hotel. We offer studio, one bedroom or two bedroom suites many with pool and garden views. All rooms have kitchens, dining/work space, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Our hotel also boasts an outdoor heated pool/whirlpool, sports court and 24/7 fitness center. Treat yourself to our complimentary full hot breakfast and Monday- Wednesday evening reception offering a light meal with beer and wine. We are conveniently located near area attractions including, Clam Pass Beach Park, shopping and dining in downtown Naples, Mercato, Venetian Bay, and Waterside Shops. The nearby North Collier Regional Park has soccer and softball fields for visiting teams and a popular area waterpark. The newly renovated Residence Inn Naples provides the location, amenities and services to make your business trip or vacation complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Expedia, Travel Republic (UK), Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Naples Florida