As a family holiday location we have found the Residence Inn Naples has always helped to make our annual visit to S W Florida most enjoyable. We have been visiting Naples for some 23 years from the UK and during that time stayed at various hotels/condos.so feel we know the area fairly well. The location is excellent ( about 5 min drive to the nearest beach and the same to one of the best premium shopping locations and restaurants you could wish for at Waterside) The Coastland shopping mall is an 8 min drive away which is on a much bigger scale.
With regards to the hotel I would say the staff are the biggest asset as they are extremly friendly and most helpful. The beds are very comfortable and the suites spacious. Having visited on a number of occasions we have used each type of room ie Studio,1 Bedroom suite and 2 Bedroom suite and all are very well furnished and equipped with a full kitchen. Should you find anything short in the kitchen you only need to mention it to the front desk and it is sorted. The houskeeping staff are very efficient and leave your suite in a pristine condition for when you return
On three nights(weekdays for 2hrs) complimentary food and drinks are offered in the Gatehouse which is a nice touch. The complimentrary buffet breakfast on offer each morning is extensive and includes hot dishes and make your own waffles.
There is also a self service laundry charging $1 for use of the washer and $1 for the use of dryers which is very handy when you are staying for more than a few days
For the more active guest there is the swimming pool and basketball / paddle tennis court as well as a fitness room.
All in all a great place to stay. Well done again Residence Inn Naples
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our #1 goal at The Residence Inn in Naples, Florida to always exceed our guests expectations. To meet that goal, we've recently renovated all of our guest rooms and suites as well as our lobby, lounge, breakfast area, market place, hallways and we have even purchased a new shuttle to provide our guests with complimentary transportation to and from Naples Beach. We've also added an outdoor fire pit. Our friendly hotel staff is eager to welcome you to our newly renovated hotel. We offer studio, one bedroom or two bedroom suites many with pool and garden views. All rooms have kitchens, dining/work space, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Our hotel also boasts an outdoor heated pool/whirlpool, sports court and 24/7 fitness center. Treat yourself to our complimentary full hot breakfast and Monday- Wednesday evening reception offering a light meal with beer and wine. We are conveniently located near area attractions including, Clam Pass Beach Park, shopping and dining in downtown Naples, Mercato, Venetian Bay, and Waterside Shops. The nearby North Collier Regional Park has soccer and softball fields for visiting teams and a popular area waterpark. The newly renovated Residence Inn Naples provides the location, amenities and services to make your business trip or vacation complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, Ebookers, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Naples Florida