My family and I stayed in the Residence Inn Naples over the Fourth of July weekend. We enjoyed the location of the hotel and our studio room was very comfortable for us. Upon check-in, Odalys gave us a really hard time. I understand the need for security, but I felt we were treated poorly. When I inquired about switching to a different room, my request was immediately dismissed. At least humor me and pretend you’re searching for another room!! The breakfast buffet was not as good as other Resident Inn locations I’ve stayed at. Plus, the layout of the breakfast area makes getting breakfast inconvenient (especially if crowded). The hotel is within a short drive to 3rd and 5th Avenue Shopping/Dining, Tin City, and the beach. Lots of local restaurants have wonderful early bird specials. We tried Pate’s one night (at the Ramada down the street) and loved it. This hotel has a great location (if you don’t care about being on the beach) and our room was nice, but I would probably not stay here again given the breakfast and front desk service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our #1 goal at The Residence Inn in Naples, Florida to always exceed our guests expectations. To meet that goal, we've recently renovated all of our guest rooms and suites as well as our lobby, lounge, breakfast area, market place, hallways and we have even purchased a new shuttle to provide our guests with complimentary transportation to and from Naples Beach. We've also added an outdoor fire pit. Our friendly hotel staff is eager to welcome you to our newly renovated hotel. We offer studio, one bedroom or two bedroom suites many with pool and garden views. All rooms have kitchens, dining/work space, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Our hotel also boasts an outdoor heated pool/whirlpool, sports court and 24/7 fitness center. Treat yourself to our complimentary full hot breakfast and Monday- Wednesday evening reception offering a light meal with beer and wine. We are conveniently located near area attractions including, Clam Pass Beach Park, shopping and dining in downtown Naples, Mercato, Venetian Bay, and Waterside Shops. The nearby North Collier Regional Park has soccer and softball fields for visiting teams and a popular area waterpark. The newly renovated Residence Inn Naples provides the location, amenities and services to make your business trip or vacation complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, 5viajes2012 S.L., Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, LoveHolidays, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Residence Inn Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Naples Florida