This hotel was great for our group. We had 2 of their 2 bedroom suites reserved and unfortunately they had a group of 80 people decide to stay over an extra night, but they provided us with 4 seperate suites at a much reduced price for our trouble and equated to a great stay at a price slightly below what we would have paid for the 2 original suites.
The staff was very friendly and professional the entire stay even reciving personal notes from housekeeping to our friends who were staying from Argentina. The notes make them feel very at home and made their stay so much better.
The hotel was close to shopping, the beaches, and it had some pretty nice amenities for the price. This includes a hot tub, basketball court, fitness center, business center and a free hot breakfast buffett everyday. They also have a managers reception monday through wensday night. They had a movie night while we stayed too. Gave out free popcorn and lemonade I believe, although we weren't able to make it.
The rooms were very well cleaned and pretty well maintained for what appears to be a little older hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to vacationers with children. IT worked out very well for us. They even have a shuttle to the beach as well.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- It is our #1 goal at The Residence Inn in Naples, Florida to always exceed our guests expectations. To meet that goal, we've recently renovated all of our guest rooms and suites as well as our lobby, lounge, breakfast area, market place, hallways and we have even purchased a new shuttle to provide our guests with complimentary transportation to and from Naples Beach. We've also added an outdoor fire pit. Our friendly hotel staff is eager to welcome you to our newly renovated hotel. We offer studio, one bedroom or two bedroom suites many with pool and garden views. All rooms have kitchens, dining/work space, sleeper sofa, flat screen TV, and complimentary high-speed Internet. Our hotel also boasts an outdoor heated pool/whirlpool, sports court and 24/7 fitness center. Treat yourself to our complimentary full hot breakfast and Monday- Wednesday evening reception offering a light meal with beer and wine. We are conveniently located near area attractions including, Clam Pass Beach Park, shopping and dining in downtown Naples, Mercato, Venetian Bay, and Waterside Shops. The nearby North Collier Regional Park has soccer and softball fields for visiting teams and a popular area waterpark. The newly renovated Residence Inn Naples provides the location, amenities and services to make your business trip or vacation complete. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., HotelQuickly, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Residence Inn Naples reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Residence Inn By Marriott Naples Hotel Naples
- Naples Residence Inn
- Residence Inn Naples Florida