“Great location and great value.”
Review of Trianon Old Naples

Trianon Old Naples
Ranked #18 of 59 Hotels in Naples
St. Petersburg, Florida
“Great location and great value.”
Reviewed 8 September 2013

We walked all over Naples from our hotel. Easy walk to Tin City and 5th st. Good size room. Pleasant pool. Lovely continental breakfast. Gracious staff. Free parking. This is where we will stay when in Naples.

Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (108)
Pinellas Park, Florida
Reviewed 4 September 2013

We stayed here two nights at the end of August. This place was beautiful!! Nicely landscaped and well maintained. We arrived about 45 minutes before the check in time and the staff made us feel right at home! Very friendly and helpful! We had the deluxe room with a balcony that had two chairs and a table on it. Room 316 overlooks 10th street but has plenty of tall trees that block any noise. The big room was nicely decorated and very clean with plenty of fresh towels. The breakfast they serve in the morning consisted of bread, bagels, muffins, cereal, coffee, milk, orange and grapefruit juice. Though it was simple, the staff continued to restock so there was plenty for everyone there. In my opinion I thought it was good, just enough to get you going in the morning. The price of this place was a steal!! We will be back!!

Room Tip: Corner Room 316 Rocks!
Oyster Bay, New York
Reviewed 4 September 2013

This Hotel is nicely appointed in the lobby, when I entered I was very impressed and thought I had hit the jackpot with my internet pick. But the desk clerk, although friendly was not at all helpful. There are no services so you are on your own. The rooms are clean but very low on amenities. Coffee machine was dinky, and they only give you one tiny packet of powered milk so you were out of luck if you wanted a second cup cup. The only choice was caffeinated which I thought was ridiculous. There were two glasses in the room, and two paper coffee cups. When I go to a hotel I expect that my travel needs will be anticipated and provided for.
The WORST part was the lousy internet connection! I had to hold my computer up in the air and practically stand in the hallway to get a signal. As I was in Naples on business, that situation was unacceptable and drove me nuts.
When I tried to check out early,they gave me a hard time. I asked to speak to the manager and she cleared it up, but it took time out of day. My stay, although brief gave me enough aggravation to spoil two days of my trip.
Location is great for downtown Naples, but there are other choices. I would give this place a miss.

• Stayed August 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank Giancito
OnondagaHill
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Stayed here for a few nights. We got to our room and it felt like 100 degrees. I went to front desk and informed Hans the front clerk. He sent up a very nice young fellow. At that point the air-conditioning clicked on and cool air was coming out. But within 5 minutes later it stopped working. Back down to desk and Hans gave me another room where we didn't have to go far with our belongings. I appreciated that. I sat out at the cute small pool area. If you wanted a pool towel you would have to ask at front desk. Not very convenient. Breakfast offers very little. I was happy with a cup of tea and an orange. There is a cute patio outside to sit and eat or just relax with a book. Parking is tight. Not many spaces. But regardless, this is a lovely hotel and very peaceful.

Vero Beach
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Everything was simply perfect....room, location, staff. Attention to detail was wonderful. Only one thing I would like to see was peanut butter at breakfast. Thank you for a wonderful stay!! Can't wait to come back!!!

• Stayed August 2013
Naples, Florida
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Recently, My husband and I spent 3 nights at The Trianon in Old Naples, FL. Upon entering, we were warmly greeted in the lovely lobby. Our room was very clean and spacious. The only downside was that the A/C unit in the room was very noisy and the complimentary breakfast was all carbs. I am gluten free and there was really no option for me other than coffee. Having eggs of some sort would have been helpful. The hotel is quiet and lovely and I would recommend it with only my two reservations. Great location!

Moretonhampstead, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 September 2013

A delightful stop on our small tour down to the Keys. We were stunned by the beauty of the beach and sea. We had a gorgeous swim and the temperature was that of a bath! Breakfast was sufficient for us, though we would have like to have sat outside, but would have had to have endured the smokers. Couldn't this be a non-smoking area until breakfast is finished? The swimming pool is good though. I stupidly left my diamond necklace in the safe (not noticed it was missing until checking out of our next hotel). Telephoned Peter on the desk who said the room had ben checked; no necklace. I was very upset; my mistake though. We called into the hotel on our way back up to Orlando on the Sunday and arranged with Peter to telephone him the following Wednesday when the present occupants from Germany had checked out. This I did and they (Germans) had found my necklace in the safe and very kindly and honestly handed it in. THANK YOU to them!!! Unfortunately, their kindness wasn't reciprocated, as they left something in the safe in their adjoining room. IT IS BEHIND RECEPTION!!!! We travelled down to Naples to collect my necklace a couple of days later and took the opportunity of swimming in the fabulous sea again. I do not feel that I was taken seriously though when I first contacted the hotel about my loss; almost as if I was just making it up to file an insurance claim. I am the CUSTOMER!!!!!

• Stayed June 2013, travelled as a couple