“Lovely place right in the midst of fith street”
Review of Inn on Fifth

Inn on Fifth
Ranked #2 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Reviewed 8 June 2014

A nice suprise to find this hotel in the middle of 5th street.
The staff was more than friendly and very helpful too. The swimming pool is on the second floor and offers food by the pool side. The hotel seems to be 'twinned' with the restaurant next door but this was much more expensive than the other ones downtown.
(Read my comments for the Bah-Bah restaurant also on 5th street)

1  Thank Wilfried T
There are newer reviews for Inn on Fifth

Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Inn in October 2013. We are frequent Naples visitors but typically stay with family. We decided to splurge on a weekend getaway and booked 3 nights at the Inn on Fifth at the Club Level. The rooms and bathrooms were spectacular and the 24/7 food and drink was so helpful when stopping in for a snack between the beach and dinner. The best part, however, was the service from the concierge. This is not a bargain hotel, but worth every penny!

Room Tip: Make sure to stay at the club level.
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great hotel,friendly staff,located close to numerous restaurants.Room was extremely quiet and clean,the shower was huge.The trip was tainted by an over zealous parking attendant that scuffed the side of the bumper.Reported the incident to the front desk its been 3 days and still have not heard from the manager.Rating would have been 5 stars.If there is a next time,I will park the car myself.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a wonderful time at Inn on Fifth, until my phone was stolen from my room. I was sitting on my balcony while housekeeping was in the room. Two women cleaned room. When they left I went to get my phone that was charging. It was gone. I immediately called the housekeeping manager and club level manager. I was told they never had issues with those two women and they couldn't have taken my phone. The hotel did nothing other than call the women into the room to "help" look for my phone. One was screaming on her cell phone in Spanish and kept gesturing towards me. She was clearly furious. I had a great trip until this point.
The service at Club/Concierge building was wonderful. Everyone was very helpful from the concierge to the drivers. I would not stay here again because of the response I received from Housekeeping Manager and Club Level Manager.
I returned home only to have to pay $550 to purchase another phone!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
4  Thank SonjaP09
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Inn on Fifth is an excelent hotel for everybody, situated in a good place, clean, a nice Restaurant and a wanderful bar! We enjoyed our stay and we got all the support what we need. The Fifth is the hot spot of Naples.

Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding the last weekend in May into the first of June and have to say that I was overly impressed with the great service, friendly staff, and the beautiful hotel.

We stayed in the club level suites and everything was perfect. The rooms are extra large and the club level lounge is a perfect place to grab a drink or something to eat.

Nina and Miriam were amazing with everything and so patient dealing with our crazy wedding which took up a large part of the hotel. They are true professionals and never showed a moment of distress when dealing with our large group. Everything we asked for was met with a "right away" or "absolutely". I had never been somewhere where I felt so cared for as a guest. The food quality is great and the staff in every department was always ready to lend a helping hand or offer a warm smile when passing by.

The pool area at the main hotel is very nice and the jacuzzi on top of the club level suites is large and private. They have shuttles that will take you within the nearby area which is nice.

I highly suggest this hotel and to stay on the club level side!!

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 1 June 2014

As hotel manager, I have come to the conclusion that guests and travelers have grown to place unrealistic expectations on hotels. Hotels are now required to be as much a part of the "wow" factor of travel as the location of where you are going and the company you keep. Any shortfall, any mistakes, any trip-ups, are blown out of proportion and reported for millions to read as though the world were coming to an end. At home if your batteries in the remote died or a light bulb went out, you'd replace it/them without a thought. In a hotel if that happens, its often "a direct attack on the fragility of your vacation which clearly someone is trying to ruin." Being a hotel manager is exhausting but many of us thrive on the ability and privilege of taking care of people and making a difference in their lives. That, and working with really wonderful people like front desk agents, housekeepers and engineers who work tirelessly to make guests happy.

I chose Inn On Fifth for my first vacation in 5 years because of their Trip Advisor standing and comments, location, and that I reached out to the owner/GM, Mr McCabe, and received a very warm and immediate reply that they had availability during my stay dates.

The room was clean, comfortable, perfectly laid out and spacious. The bedding was great, the AC worked and the staff was polite, knowledgeable and warm. The pool area was great, well-maintained and clean and had plenty of chairs and towels.

This hotel was perfect and I would return and recommend in an instant. Special thanks to Erica for taking care of us while we were there.

If you visit Naples, the Black Eyed Pig is outstanding BBQ and Truluck's right behind the hotel is absolutely outstanding in every capacity but is easily $100/person for dinner.

Tim A
Hotel Manager

Room Tip: We had a non-view room right next to ice machine and it was perfectly quiet and peaceful. I imagine...
3  Thank Tim A