“OK place to stay” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Naples
Fort Myers Florida
“OK place to stay”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 9 June 2014

My sister in law and I stayed here for a girl's night out and shopping. The hotel has a pretty grand entrance and the staff are nice. However, our room had a definite musty/mildew smell as we entered. We enjoyed a brief time by the pool. The pool area is lush with tropical plants and comfortable seating. I had to call down to the front desk to have someone come up to take drink orders. It didn't appear as if the staff was used to providing beverages around the pool. After we ordered drinks many of the other guests did too. There is no breakfast provided. There is a fancy hotel connected to the hotel but it was way too formal for popping in for a muffin and coffee.
The hotel's location is good if you want to walk to the beach. Shopping on 5th Ave. is ok but there are more restaurants and shops that were more our style on 3rd Street.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (591)
Sint-Truiden, Belgium
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 June 2014

A nice suprise to find this hotel in the middle of 5th street.
The staff was more than friendly and very helpful too. The swimming pool is on the second floor and offers food by the pool side. The hotel seems to be 'twinned' with the restaurant next door but this was much more expensive than the other ones downtown.
(Read my comments for the Bah-Bah restaurant also on 5th street)

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank Wilfried T
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

My husband and I stayed at the Inn in October 2013. We are frequent Naples visitors but typically stay with family. We decided to splurge on a weekend getaway and booked 3 nights at the Inn on Fifth at the Club Level. The rooms and bathrooms were spectacular and the 24/7 food and drink was so helpful when stopping in for a snack between the beach and dinner. The best part, however, was the service from the concierge. This is not a bargain hotel, but worth every penny!

Room Tip: Make sure to stay at the club level.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 June 2014

Great hotel,friendly staff,located close to numerous restaurants.Room was extremely quiet and clean,the shower was huge.The trip was tainted by an over zealous parking attendant that scuffed the side of the bumper.Reported the incident to the front desk its been 3 days and still have not heard from the manager.Rating would have been 5 stars.If there is a next time,I will park the car myself.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled as a couple
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 June 2014

I had a wonderful time at Inn on Fifth, until my phone was stolen from my room. I was sitting on my balcony while housekeeping was in the room. Two women cleaned room. When they left I went to get my phone that was charging. It was gone. I immediately called the housekeeping manager and club level manager. I was told they never had issues with those two women and they couldn't have taken my phone. The hotel did nothing other than call the women into the room to "help" look for my phone. One was screaming on her cell phone in Spanish and kept gesturing towards me. She was clearly furious. I had a great trip until this point.
The service at Club/Concierge building was wonderful. Everyone was very helpful from the concierge to the drivers. I would not stay here again because of the response I received from Housekeeping Manager and Club Level Manager.
I returned home only to have to pay $550 to purchase another phone!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
4 Thank SonjaP09
Greenville, South Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Inn on Fifth is an excelent hotel for everybody, situated in a good place, clean, a nice Restaurant and a wanderful bar! We enjoyed our stay and we got all the support what we need. The Fifth is the hot spot of Naples.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Miami, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014 via mobile

I stayed here for a wedding the last weekend in May into the first of June and have to say that I was overly impressed with the great service, friendly staff, and the beautiful hotel.

We stayed in the club level suites and everything was perfect. The rooms are extra large and the club level lounge is a perfect place to grab a drink or something to eat.

Nina and Miriam were amazing with everything and so patient dealing with our crazy wedding which took up a large part of the hotel. They are true professionals and never showed a moment of distress when dealing with our large group. Everything we asked for was met with a "right away" or "absolutely". I had never been somewhere where I felt so cared for as a guest. The food quality is great and the staff in every department was always ready to lend a helping hand or offer a warm smile when passing by.

The pool area at the main hotel is very nice and the jacuzzi on top of the club level suites is large and private. They have shuttles that will take you within the nearby area which is nice.

I highly suggest this hotel and to stay on the club level side!!

Stayed June 2014, travelled with friends