Inn on Fifth
Bayfront Inn 5th Ave(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$128
US$115
Ramada Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$106
Inn of Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$110
US$1,025
US$754
RitzCarlton.com
  • Beachfront
Best Western Naples Inn & Suites(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$140
US$372
US$332
  • Restaurant
US$260
US$210
Travelocity
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$313
US$208
US$191
HotelQuickly
2,896 results
All reviewsclub levelrooftop poolfifth avenueperfect locationfree valet parkingshops and restaurantsold naplesboutique hotelbeautiful hotelwithin walking distancethe main hotelvalet servicedowntown napleshot tubcontinental breakfastnancytesla
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have stayed at the Inn on Fifth quite a few times, but the Club Level Suites was just spectacular! Miriam, our concierge was very attentive & a pleasure to talk to. The breakfast, evening appetizers & the drinks were great! Happy hour was from 5:00 - 10:00 - need I say more!?!?

Our suite was spacious & very quiet. Our balcony view was great! We watched the sun set while enjoying the rooftop hot tub!

I can't wait to go back & stay here again!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2014

Dear Donna O,

Thank you for your wonderful reviews. Miriam does a wonderful job managing our Club Level suites and I am so glad you were able to experience a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn in the near future.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

After looking at other hotels in Naples, this hotel looked the best in terms of luxury/value for money. When we arrived the check in was efficient and the staff were extremely helpful. The lobby and reception area is grand and the pool area is comfortable. The room was similar to one that you would find in a Hilton, trendy but corporate. The beds were comfy however in the July heat sleeping is impossible without air-conditioning. This was not possible as the air-conditioner (if you can call it that, as the air wasn't much cooler with the unit on) was too loud, and the noise was worse than the heat whilst trying to sleep.

Apart from the noisy 'air conditioner', there is nothing to fault about the hotel; great value for money, helpful staff and great location.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Steven D
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2014

Dear Steven D,

I am so sorry that your stay was not an enjoyable or memorable one. As of late I have been seeing several comments about our a/c units. This issue has not gone unoticed at beginning this September we will be replacing all the a/c units in the entire hotel to more quiet and effecient ones. I hope that you will consider coming and giving The Inn on Fifth a second chance once our work is complete.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to get away for the day/night and am disappointed with the Inn on Fifth. I appreciate that it has an excellent location and is an older hotel, however, the air condition (it's late July so it's necessary) is so loud it's impossible to sleep. In addition the little details in the room are not what I'd expect from a hotel of this level, or any other, that I'm paying to stay at; the glassware was dirty, there was a pencil with a chewed on eraser as the only writing instrument, and at check-in the woman helping us was far from gracious.

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Hillary M

Dear Hillary M,

I am so sorry that the Inn on Fifth did not meet your expectations. I will be talking with our Executive Housekeeper about the room issues and our Front desk manager about her staff. This kind of treatment is not excepted with our employees. As for our noisy air conditioning I do apologize. As of this September we are changing all the a/c units in the entire building. I hope if you have the opportunity to come to Naples again that you will give us another chance.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

The room we reserved was in the club section of the inn and it was beautiful. We looked over 5th avenue which was beautiful to watch.

The Concierge staff at the inn did an excellent job. They had flowers in our room when we arrived. I also had them make our dinner reservations which worked perfectly.

I will stay in the club level again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple

Dear Jeff M,

We are so delighted that you enjoyed your experience with us in our Club Level Suites, we hope you will come stay with us again.

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Unfortunately we stayed at the Inn on 5th and the valet damaged our vehicle. The manager took our information and we were told they would be in touch. The hotel manager would not take my phone calls or return calls for 10 days. When I finally did get him on the phone he informed me that he thought I was lying about the incident and said the hotel would not pay for the damages (done by his employee on his property). And we have pictures of the car lined up on the curb where there was still residue and it lined up exactly where the damage was....he denied it could have been parked in that particular spot.
So much for taking care of the customer and having integrity. I can honestly say I've never been treated that way by any business in my life...
Stay at your own risk.