“The Best Place to Stay in Naples” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Inn on Fifth

Inn on Fifth
Ranked #5 of 59 Hotels in Naples
San Diego, California
“The Best Place to Stay in Naples”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 August 2014

My friend and I stayed at the Inn for 4 nights. We did not want to leave. The staff exceeds any expectations you may have for a luxury hotel. The rooms are spacious, well decorated. The pool/spa were so enjoyable, especially at night! The courtesy shuttle to the beach, along with the availability of beach chairs and umbrellas added to the perfection of this hotel. I would not stay any where else in Naples. Can't wait to come back.

Room Tip: Our room faced the side street and we could see a beautiful canopy of trees from our balcony and win...
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled with friends
      Location
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Dear Maria W,

Thank you for your wonderful review and am delighted that you enjoyed all the amenities including the complimentary shuttle to the beach. We hope that you will come and stay
with us again soon.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (591)
Charlotte, North Carolina
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I always feel lucky when I get to stay here. Silent rooms, clean and relaxing. Makes work feel like a little slice of vacation. This is the only hotel I've experienced that uses scent properly, without overwhelms the senses. Walking distance to beautiful sunsets over the water, and so many restaurants out the front door. I could live here :-) the only thing I would add is room service.

Stayed July 2014
Dear stephanie p,

We are so happy that you stay with us and are comfortable and able to work and take advantage of our downtown area location. We look forward to your future stays with us!
Boca Raton, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

My husband and I have stayed in the main hotel many times, over the past five years. Initially, the front-desk staff required customer service training....this aspect of the Inn on Fifth is now one of two positives for the Inn. The second, and only other positive, is the location, perfect. Unfortunately, the cleanliness is less than desirable and 'do not' enter via the parking lot entrance -- you will be greeted by the aroma of garbage, open storage of everything...certainly, not what one expects from a place of business promoting the establishment to be 'outstanding'.

The most unacceptable aspect of the Inn on Fifth is, the total unprofessional manner in which the owner does not respect the clientele of his facility. It is just another message to the customer..."you are not important, as there are many one-time vacationing clients to fill the void created by a long-time client who will not ever return".

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Rooms
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank pattyann2013
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, 22 August 2014
Dear pattyann2013,
Thank you for your comments regarding your stay at The Inn on Fifth. I am happy that your experience with our front desk staff was good and that you continue to enjoy our prime location. Regarding odor issues, apparently you used the service entrance at the rear of the hotel. Typically our hotel guests use our valet service located on Fifth Avenue, a complimentary service.
Our owner is on property every day and never spoke with you, however he is most interested in your issues and we have shared your concerns. He apologizes for any of the issues you highlighted.
Please contact me personally at 239-403-8777 ext. 604 to discuss further if you wish.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 August 2014

Love the hotel. The location is great for dining and shopping and cart transportation is available to the beach. Bar service is available at the pool . This is my favorite get away trip it has a New York feel without leaving the state. The new restaurant is lovely and the food was very good but I missed the old Irish pup it replaced. The desk staff were very informed and helpful. We had a suite on this visit which was nice mainly because it had a tub as the smaller rooms have only showers although they are very large. The standard rooms facing the courtyard have much better views. The entire hotel is very quiet. One improvement would be the air conditioning. It was comfortable but not cool enough. Their summer getaway rates make a stay here a great value and we look forward to our next visit.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, 5 August 2014
Dear Alice L,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your getaway with us again at The Inn of Fifth. I am also pleased that you were able to experience our new Restaurant Avenue 5. I know many repeat guests do miss our McCabes Irish Pub, but I am happy to say it will be back within the next two years in a new location.

I have had several comments on our a/c units and want to let you know that it has not gone to deaf ears. The general manager is replacing all the a/c units in the original building beginning this September.

We hope you will come and visit us again.
Davie, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2014

We have stayed at the Inn on Fifth quite a few times, but the Club Level Suites was just spectacular! Miriam, our concierge was very attentive & a pleasure to talk to. The breakfast, evening appetizers & the drinks were great! Happy hour was from 5:00 - 10:00 - need I say more!?!?

Our suite was spacious & very quiet. Our balcony view was great! We watched the sun set while enjoying the rooftop hot tub!

I can't wait to go back & stay here again!

• Stayed August 2014, travelled as a couple
      Location
Dear Donna O,

Thank you for your wonderful reviews. Miriam does a wonderful job managing our Club Level suites and I am so glad you were able to experience a memorable stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back to the Inn in the near future.
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 August 2014

After looking at other hotels in Naples, this hotel looked the best in terms of luxury/value for money. When we arrived the check in was efficient and the staff were extremely helpful. The lobby and reception area is grand and the pool area is comfortable. The room was similar to one that you would find in a Hilton, trendy but corporate. The beds were comfy however in the July heat sleeping is impossible without air-conditioning. This was not possible as the air-conditioner (if you can call it that, as the air wasn't much cooler with the unit on) was too loud, and the noise was worse than the heat whilst trying to sleep.

Apart from the noisy 'air conditioner', there is nothing to fault about the hotel; great value for money, helpful staff and great location.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
      Sleep Quality
1 Thank Steven D
Judy N, Guest Relations Manager at Inn on Fifth, responded to this review, 2 August 2014
Dear Steven D,

I am so sorry that your stay was not an enjoyable or memorable one. As of late I have been seeing several comments about our a/c units. This issue has not gone unoticed at beginning this September we will be replacing all the a/c units in the entire hotel to more quiet and effecient ones. I hope that you will consider coming and giving The Inn on Fifth a second chance once our work is complete.
Sarasota, Florida
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Decided to get away for the day/night and am disappointed with the Inn on Fifth. I appreciate that it has an excellent location and is an older hotel, however, the air condition (it's late July so it's necessary) is so loud it's impossible to sleep. In addition the little details in the room are not what I'd expect from a hotel of this level, or any other, that I'm paying to stay at; the glassware was dirty, there was a pencil with a chewed on eraser as the only writing instrument, and at check-in the woman helping us was far from gracious.

Stayed July 2014
3 Thank Hillary M
Dear Hillary M,

I am so sorry that the Inn on Fifth did not meet your expectations. I will be talking with our Executive Housekeeper about the room issues and our Front desk manager about her staff. This kind of treatment is not excepted with our employees. As for our noisy air conditioning I do apologize. As of this September we are changing all the a/c units in the entire building. I hope if you have the opportunity to come to Naples again that you will give us another chance.