All reviews old naples within walking distance large pool comfortable room full kitchen mariners pier convenience miami
Reviewed 22 October 2011

The rooms are old but clean and all equipment works, so I'd say that it is nothing fancy but very comfortable. The only drawback is that there is no internet in the rooms, but you can catch a signal once you are out of your room.
The managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable (not cheap and not too expensive) and since we were vacationing during the off season, we got a free upgrade. The hotel is a block from the beach and 2 blocks from the pier, with convenient access to both. No special entertainment for the kids except pool, but with the beach a block away, nothing else is necessary.
In short, we loved it (me, my wife, 2 kids and my mother-in-law). If we're in Naples again, Mariners would be my first choice.

Room Tip: Just be nice and friendly and the managers would go out of their way to help you out.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Vyacheslav1993
Reviewed 10 May 2011

The management are smart enough to realize that the value in the motel is not in the quality of accommodation but in the location. It's therefore stupidly expensive for what it is. I paid $230 for one night to sleep a family of 5 (2 double beds and a single).

The place is clean and well run though and I recommend a stay if you're not price sensitive.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank FlyBWire
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Incredible location, short walk to beach, pier, shops and restaurants and i mean short! Quick walk to 7/11. Plenty of places for coffee and/or breakfast. Restaurants are on the more expensive side so shop around. We went to Jane's for breakfast one day and it was 70 dollars but we realised that 17 dollars of that was juice and hot chocolate so we could easily have spent less.

Great, warm pool. Good size for laps. Not crowded. Plenty of sun loungers.

Free parking just outside your room. We watched everyone else hunting for beach parking and we just strolled over the road.

Rooms are not lavish but you dont go to Naples to sit in your room.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family
7  Thank WindsorHillsPad
Reviewed 22 February 2011

No response to booking requests by email or online form. They did manage to email me rates. Difficult to call transatlantic. Seems they didn't want my business for a 6 night stay. Waste of my time.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank g0akc
Reviewed 10 September 2010

We are from Miami and we could not believe that we were just about one hour and half from all the "Miami Mayhem" and rude people. This hotel was everything we hoped for. We came down for about 4 days to celebrate my birthday and we were not disapointed one bit. The hotel is an older one but very clean place, with a wonderful clean pool and a very nice and friendly atmosphere. The owner was charming and very helpful. We were in the middle of a very high end neighborhood and within steps of a beautiful beach and the famous Fishing Pier. Their "little downtown" is within walking distance with lots of shops and restaurants. Also very close to the Olde Naples Downtown. Our stay there was perfect, we will surely visit again, and again since is so affordable and near where we live. This is the perfect place for a nice escape for some "R& R" or a romantic weekend. Adriana

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple