US$142
US$175
US$150
US$154
US$133
Inn at Pelican Bay(Naples)
US$218
US$155
Free cancellation until 26/07
US$236
US$199
US$346
US$298
Naples Grande Beach Resort(Naples)
US$275
US$254
Hotels.com
  • Pool
Trianon Old Naples(Naples)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$129
Priceline
US$343
US$322
Priceline
  • Pool
All reviewsold napleswithin walking distancelarge poolcomfortable roomfull kitchenpierconveniencemiami
Reviewed 20 January 2012

Located right next the famous pier and I block from a beautiful beach this motel is very old but well kept. Booking is only available by phone and email. Make sure you check the dates: I screwed up once and they didn't even contact me to ask me why I didn't arrive in November instead of December. They were nice enough to give me a room during the busiest season.
The best things are: the location, the heated pool and 2-bedroom suites with a kitchen large enough to accommodate a big family with kids. Will come back for lack of alternative accommodation in the area. :)

Room Tip: Get rooms closer to the pool.
  • Stayed: December 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank LoveSurfing M
Reviewed 31 October 2011

This place has 2 things going for it-price and location. You get what you pay for here! Poured concrete building means no wi-fi inside, a/c not great, nothing bigger than twin beds, tv sucked, and I think they are still using the same bedding as when it was originally furnished in the 60's! If you're on a budget, and won't be relying on posh accomodations or amenities, you can't complain about proximity to the beach and shopping and eating!

• Stayed: August 2011
6  Thank KeyserSoze_1977
Reviewed 22 October 2011

The rooms are old but clean and all equipment works, so I'd say that it is nothing fancy but very comfortable. The only drawback is that there is no internet in the rooms, but you can catch a signal once you are out of your room.
The managers were extremely friendly and helpful. The price was reasonable (not cheap and not too expensive) and since we were vacationing during the off season, we got a free upgrade. The hotel is a block from the beach and 2 blocks from the pier, with convenient access to both. No special entertainment for the kids except pool, but with the beach a block away, nothing else is necessary.
In short, we loved it (me, my wife, 2 kids and my mother-in-law). If we're in Naples again, Mariners would be my first choice.

Room Tip: Just be nice and friendly and the managers would go out of their way to help you out.
  • Stayed: October 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank Vyacheslav1993
Reviewed 10 May 2011

The management are smart enough to realize that the value in the motel is not in the quality of accommodation but in the location. It's therefore stupidly expensive for what it is. I paid $230 for one night to sleep a family of 5 (2 double beds and a single).

The place is clean and well run though and I recommend a stay if you're not price sensitive.

• Stayed: April 2011
3  Thank FlyBWire
Reviewed 29 April 2011

Incredible location, short walk to beach, pier, shops and restaurants and i mean short! Quick walk to 7/11. Plenty of places for coffee and/or breakfast. Restaurants are on the more expensive side so shop around. We went to Jane's for breakfast one day and it was 70 dollars but we realised that 17 dollars of that was juice and hot chocolate so we could easily have spent less.

Great, warm pool. Good size for laps. Not crowded. Plenty of sun loungers.

Free parking just outside your room. We watched everyone else hunting for beach parking and we just strolled over the road.

Rooms are not lavish but you dont go to Naples to sit in your room.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled with family