“Cold Beer - Good Fish”

Ranked #12 of 77 Restaurants in Navarre
Price range: US$10 - US$15
Cuisines: American, Bar, Seafood
Good for: Groups, Kids, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
“Cold Beer - Good Fish”
Reviewed 6 August 2014

What a great combination - friendly staff, clean facility - quick service and the mountains are always blue here!!

Visited October 2013

“Bad food but cool atmosphere”
Reviewed 4 August 2014

We had dinner here last week while on vacation with my parents, my sister and my wife and kids. The atmosphere was really cool but the food was not good. Service was poor and it wasn't even that busy. The food all tasted frozen and we were surprised since they are right on the gulf. Figured the fish and oysters would be fresh and local but fish tacos had frozen fish sticks on it and the other food all tasted frozen and very average to below average bar food. I will not go back to TC's when I am in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Enterprise, Alabama
“Great on The Go”
Reviewed 3 August 2014 via mobile

Patronized TC's Front Porch during a family beach outing in Navarre. We ordered to-go lunches for eight: grouper po'boys and sandwiches, a shrimp po'boy, and a crab cake sandwich. While waiting the atmosphere was beachy and casual, with two sports and a fishing show on the flat screens. Our bartender was very nice, and didn't write any of our order down (she was THAT good!). The order came in as timely as an order for eight does. All items hit the spot and we're big hits back on the beach. The grouper was fresh and moist, the crab cakes lightly fried and also moist, and the shrimp delectable!

I would return here for lunch or dinner!

1 Thank scottemac00
Sherwood, Arkansas, United States
“Nothing special”
Reviewed 31 July 2014

Tried to find someplace special to eat in Navarre, but gave up and went to TC's. The grilled grouper was good, the sweet potato fries dipped in apple butter and the baked potato salad were ok. It was food, nothing spectacular.

• Visited July 2014
Olive Branch, Mississippi
“Oh my goodness -- so good!”
Reviewed 29 July 2014

Ohhh, my. I was not expecting to enjoy this as much as I did. I had a platter that was a sampler of several things. Everything on my plate was delicious.

We got there just as they opened for lunch on a Saturday because we were meeting some friends. As we finished our meal & sat there talking, the restaurant began to fill up & it was really busy when we left.

I will make sure to go back next time I'm in the area. We really enjoyed it!

• Visited June 2014