Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre(Navarre)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$200
Free cancellation until 03/08
US$122
Best Western Navarre Waterfront(Navarre)(Great Value!)
US$246
US$213
US$210
US$189
US$189
US$173
Portofino Island Resort(Pensacola Beach)
US$687
US$545
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$646/night.

Regency Inn Fort Walton(Fort Walton Beach)
US$120
US$116
Savings alert! 53% below average rates

The price you found is 53% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$248/night.

Summerwind Resort(Navarre)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslazy riverbeautiful hotelindoor poolisland viewrestaurant next doornavarre beachlazy dayszero entryfull barbedroom areachange colorsinternet tvevery staff memberthe ground floorattached restaurantserving areastorm surge
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

If you are a Marriott Platinum member don’t expect to be treated any different than everyone else. I tried to get through to the front desk they aren’t available and it rolls to Marriott reservations who can’t help. Only 12 platinum members check in according to the front desk and I can’t get a room before 4:00. Terrible service, don’t bother with this place if you are platinum they will treat you just like the person who stays 2 nights a year at a Marriott.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank llh55711
SpringHill Suit... N, Sales Coordinator at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear llh55711,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience with us on TripAdvisor.

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting not only your expectations, but ours as well when you arrived at SpringHill Suites Navarre Beach. On behalf of our entire hotel team, I sincerely apologize for the service and issues you experienced during your stay.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our arrival/check out experience process.

Thank you for being a valued guest of the SpringHill Suites Navarre Beach and we hope to welcome you again whenever your travels bring you back to Navarre.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Seven days of relaxing laid back enjoyment of beautiful white sand beaches . Just lay and listen to the surf and observe colorful sunrises and sunsets . Wonderful local wining and dining helps complete your getaway !!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple

Greetings Dem1591! Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay! We are thrilled to hear that you had such a wonderful time and we hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

Front desk personnel and manager were not friendly except for Kylie. I was handicapped and in a wheelchair. She was so sweet and helpful. The hotel is new and on the beach but still not worth almost $400 per night. I was encouraged by my Dr to spend a couple of weeks were it was nice and quiet. I chose Navarre and this new hotel but imagine how shocked I was by the noise from the pool below my gulf front room on the 5th floor. It sounded like you were sitting next to the pool and the kids were really screaming. I want the kids to have fun so thank God for 10pm. Also, Room 502 was across from housekeeping with very loud slamming doors. The bed was ok but the piIlows were very hard. I missed not having a closet for suitcase storage. They were not prepared with enough food for breakfast. They ran out of milk and bananas several mornings. The layout made getting to the food hard with long lines. Even though it wasn't the greatest breakfast buffet I felt like due to the room rate that getting breakfast shouldn't be a problem. The restaurant next door was pricey with only a few selections. An over sight on my part that they didn't have room service and even being handicapped they weren't wiling to help me. Thank goodness for a grocery store and restaurants that delivered. The Hilton Garden Inn at FWB does have room service. Very pricey gift shop. I'm sure its a great place for families with children. Hope this review is helpful.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kerry D
Kristin I, General Manager at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Kerry D,

Receiving a warm welcome during check-in often times sets the tone for a great stay. Unfortunately, it was brought to my attention that we fell short of meeting your expectations when you arrived at SpringHill Suites Navarre Beach.

In order to better uphold our commitment to deliver exceptional service to every guest, from arrival to departure, I have shared your feedback with the appropriate hotel team in order to improve our ARRIVAL/CHECK-OUT EXPERIENCE process.

I also made sure to pass along your kind words about Kylie to her this morning. Her infectious and caring attitude is what we all strive to have around here.

Kristin Iversen
Springhill Suites Navarre Beach
850-939-0010

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

The staff was very friendly, especially at breakfast area. Beach, pool...wonderful, but noise came through door and walls. Must have been bad luck, but had a screaming baby beside us and a kid repetitively jumping off the bed above us at 10:30pm at night. Room was clean and very modern, but lighting in the bathroom was not efficient. No lights by mirror? No other mirrors in the suite? Thought that was a little odd. Also, hotel had 2 elevators that opened to cleaning/maintenance floors. Very strange design, plus large cleaning carts and luggage carts made elevator travel tight and uncomfortable. I understand the noise was due to rude guests, but I would not pay $450 a night for that experience again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
SpringHill Suit... N, Sales Coordinator at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear ncmomallgirls,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your stay. It's valuable feedback like yours that helps us to make improvements where necessary. On behalf of our entire team, I would like to offer our sincerest apologies for the issues you experienced during your stay. We do hope that you'll give us another chance in the future.

Reviewed 15 June 2018

4 G’s. Great location. Great service. Great rooms. Great view. No complaints. There is a nice dock located on the bay side. The pool has a connected lazy river. The wife and I went last September. We will be going back again this year.

Stayed: September 2017
SpringHill Suit... N, Sales Coordinator at Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2018

Greetings IronHorseCowboy! Thank you for taking the time to leave us such a great review! We're happy to hear that you had such a wonderful stay and we look forward to seeing you again soon!