“Great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Navarre, Florida
“Great BBQ”
Reviewed 27 May 2012

Their sauce is excellent, true bbq sauce, the ribs are very meaty, portions are generous and I adore the bbq potato!!

Visited April 2012
1 Thank OceanGal32566

Sarasota, Florida
“Pretty Good "Q"”
Reviewed 25 November 2011

We ordered the meat platter for 4 with beans and cole slaw. There was enough food left over to warrant take out containers.
Ribs were St Louis style cut in half and came off the bone easily. Chicken was flavorful but a little dry. Pulled Pork had good smoke, moist but lacking bark. The Brisket was very dry.
Staff was very helpful and attentive, asking to refill drinks before anyone's glass was empty. Overall, it was ok bbq but lacking anything special. It filled the craving and I'll probably go back.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank bigfatty
“So much for your money, and delicious!!”
Reviewed 12 September 2011

This is by far the best BBQ around here. It's not all sauced up. They smoke their meat with a dry rub and you add sauce as you like. Their sweet sauce is yum! They have a spicy too if you like more heat. I really like their potato salad. Great service, too! Love it. My favorite restaurant in Navarre.

1 Thank Micah214
Washington Dc
“Good BBQ, Great Staff”
Reviewed 1 August 2011

My parents and I ate at the Rib Shack during our trip to Navarre. The BBQ was really good-be sure to try their slaw. The staff was fabulous! They were young guys who really interacted with the customers and let us know about the menu items. We loved the Rib Shack.

• Visited July 2011
1 Thank SoloLadyWashingtonDc
Navarre, Florida
“Just O.K.... but will not return...”
Reviewed 19 May 2011

We ate at the Rib Shack based on others reviews... We were kinda bummed with the general lack of smoke flavor and the thin BBQ sauce. The slaw was outstanding but the beans tasted straight out of the can... the inside of the restaurant was (typical stripmall style) clean and the staff were quick and helpful... I want my BBQ to smell like smoke, I want the sauce to stick to the meat and have more flavor to it.... (we requested extra sauce and did not get it) I could get better results in my own oven at home... We really wanted to like this place, but we will not be returning.

• Visited May 2011