“Great Grill place - excellent burgers”

Johnny Huston's Grille and Bar
Ranked #8 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 7 April 2014 via mobile

Great menu - and their burgers are awesome ... Try the Mac and cheese - the pimento cheese version was a hit..... Great decor and atmosphere and a real American Grill.....

1  Thank FeedbackISGOOD

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I had a great lunch recently which was my second visit. The place is conveniently located in Navarre, FL just west of the bridge. I had the grilled cheese sandwich with Bacon and the sweet potato fries with a great "honey sauce". If you like TVs and sports this is the place as every seat has a good view of a screen. The service was friendly and quick with fair pricing.

Reviewed 2 April 2014

I have eaten at Johnny Huston's twice but most recently in March 2014. Each person in our group had something different. I had a burger that was very good and too much for me to eat. I had the other half for lunch the next day. No one had anything negative to say about the experience. We also have 1 year old twin boys and they were entertained with all of the t.v.'s which was a huge help.

1  Thank treadcb
Reviewed 30 March 2014

I'm picky about burgers but these were awesome! I had the 5 oz and it was big enough for me! We watched the NCAA mens basketball tournament here. Great service!

Reviewed 18 March 2014 via mobile

Best cheeseburger ever! I'm a small female so I like that I can get a 5 oz burger instead of a huge one. Very customizable. Cool atmosphere.