“Awesome!”

Cuisines: Italian
Gulf Breeze
“Awesome!”
Reviewed 3 June 2014 via mobile

Great food! Atmosphere doesn't exist and needs some music or something, but the food rocks! To go orders seem to be best since you will fall asleep waiting for your food in the restaurant

Effingham
“Good food, friendly service, reasonable cost”
Reviewed 23 April 2014

I got dinner here twice during a week stay in Navarre. The first was the eggplant parmesan meal which I found delicious. The meal included a salad and a side dish of spaghetti, which I took back to the motel. The waitress was very friendly, helpful, and attentive, without being overly so. The cost was $17.03. The second night I came in 30 minutes before closing and asked if it was too late to get a pizza to takeout. The hostess nicely assured me there was plenty of time and I happily got the pizza and took it to the motel. The pizza was very good but I had not realized the margarita pizza does not have tomato sauce, which is an important part of a pizza for me, so I did not enjoy it as much as the eggplant parmesan meal. The cost was $9.58. The atmosphere here is not especially attractive but the restaurant is comfortable, the people friendly, the food very good, and the cost reasonable.

• Visited April 2014
Niceville, Florida
“Been here as a local many times and can't recall any bad experiences”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Authentic, delicious NY style pizza, calzones, comfortable atmosphere, decent service. I like going here when I've worked all week, am tired and don't even won't to think about cooking or dressing up.

• Visited October 2013
Williamson, Georgia
“Authentic Italian”
Reviewed 8 February 2014

Sal's has the best eggplant parmesan we have ever tasted. We usually eat here our first night and our last night in Navarre.

Visited October 2013
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“Great little neighborhood Pizza Joint”
Reviewed 11 October 2013

I'm giving Sal's an excellent review because it more than fits the bill. No, it's not gourmet or innovative. With that said, it is a comfortable, friendly place that serves great, authentic New York style Pizza, Calzones,ect. We have eaten in but we usually do takeout because of our busy schedules. I love the spinach calzones and their meatballs and sauce are fantastic! They also have good deals during lunch. Reminds me of what a family restaurant was like when I grew up. We need to have more of those. Forget the Chain businesses and support a hardworking family business. You will thank me!

• Visited October 2013