“Great fishing trip”

Emerald Ghost Charters
Conway, Arkansas, United States
“Great fishing trip”
Reviewed 29 August 2014

We had a great time and caught some nice fish. Captain mike worked hard to ensure us a good time. I highly recommend Emerald Ghost Charters.

Visited August 2014
2 Thank Justin K

Lafayette, Louisiana
“Awesome Fishing Trip♥”
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Great fishing trip for our group! Mike was so kind, respectful and knowledgeable. We enjoyed catching redfish as well as a few other interesting fish. We would love to use Emerald Ghost Fishing Charters again next year and would highly recommend Mike to anyone interested in fishing while staying at Navarre Beach. Excellent A+ rating :)

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Frey403
Indianapolis, Indiana
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Exactly what we wanted”
Reviewed 17 July 2014 via mobile

I took my ten year old son on his second fishing trip and I was not disappointed! Despite less than ideal conditions- strong west wind and sea chop - Mike brought us to a number of spots that hooked up keeper redfish. Throughout the three hour trip we felt completely at ease and welcome on his boat, even when my over casting resulted in the loss of a few rigs to the dock! My goal was for my son to hook up some big ones and I asked Mike to do what he could to make that happen. Check out his Facebook page to see the results! Mike was courteous, friendly and professional throughout including the cleaning of the fish despite the late hour. Finally I picked up more fishing tips along the way than I did in speaking with the "experts" at the local bait shops. Take this charter and catch some fish! I can't recommend Emerald Ghost enough!

3 Thank IndyBlue9
Navarre, Florida
“AWESOME!”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Just got back from a week at the beach and the highlight of the trip for my 15 year old son was the fishing trip. We have always fished on the larger boats with 40+ people. Never again! Captain Mike was an awesome guide and we had lines in the water within 10 minutes of departure (unlike the larger boats). Captain Mike had us on some good fish and my son had his best fishing trip of his life. If you are in or around the Navarre area, Captain Mike is the man to call! We will definitely be back next time we are in the area. Thanks Captain Mike and keep up the good work!

Visited July 2014
2 Thank Chris C
Athens, Alabama
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Guide, Great Trip!”
Reviewed 29 June 2014

I want to commend Capt. Mike for his knowledge and skill at finding and landing those Bull Reds and Monster Jacks! My son and I had a great time fishing and getting know Capt. Mike, and it made it all the more worth it in that he was just as excited as we were when catching the big ones! I highly recommend Emerald Ghost if you want a great time with a knowledgeable and personable guide...Capt. Mike. We will definitely be back to fish with him!

Visited June 2014