We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Navarre
Emerald Beach RV Park
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

White sugar sand beach, colorful lounges and swing on beach. Tiki hut high bar on deck for any camper to enjoy. Pier juts out into water for sunset view or fishing. Must do a upturn with your rig to enter if coming from the east on hwy. 98

• Stayed: November 2013
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2013

Thank you so very much for taking the time to write a review for us. The points you picked out are some of my favorite!! I too enjoy our private beach and the sun sets from our pier. Good news about the turn coming in from the west, they are widening the road!!! I do hope you come back to see us again. May the sun shine wherever you go... Fran:)

Reviewed 12 November 2013

We've stayed in many campgrounds around this country and Emerald Beach is our new favorite! Beautiful setting on the Sound, clean, well maintained and friendly, friendly people!!! Lots of activities. Love it here!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2013

Hello Patti, It was so nice to hear from you this morning. Your comment about visiting many USA campgrounds and us being your favorite put smiles on all my staff faces!! I read your review out loud as many of my staff were in the office. It started all our days out right, now we are ready to great more guests and have a fantastic day. I'm glad you enjoyed our activities. We were doing activities only in the months of Nov., Dec., Jan., & Feb., now we are doing activities all year long. When you plan your trip back make sure you go to our web site www.emeraldbeachrvpark.com to check out what activities might be going on. Safe travels to you and your family! Thank you for taking the time to write such a gracious review. Fran:)

Reviewed 11 November 2013

First time at Emerald Beach and it was wonderful. Staff helpful and friendly. Park is very clean and well maintained. Bath houses were well maintained. Park is close to restaurants with a new Shrimp Basket across the street. Love this part of the panhandle. Will definitely return in the future!!

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple

I opened my TripAdvisor and saw your encouraging review!! I am so grateful to people as yourself who take the time to tell others about our park. It sounds like you enjoyed yourself, that is the best complement ever, and that you are going to come back. Your words encourage all of us who work here. Your comment on the Panhandle is so true. The beaches are some of the most beautiful in the world, and it is nice to have good restaurants in the area, when you are on vacation who wants to cook:) May the sun shine wherever you travel and I hope to see you again very soon! Fran:)

Reviewed 5 November 2013

Emerald Beach RV Park is one of the cleanest, well maintained and most welcoming parks we have ever been to, and we have been camping many, many years now. The staff always makes us feel welcome and go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. This makes us very happy campers and we never want to leave once we get there, The owners, management and staff really do care which shows in the continuing additions & maintenance of the facility, cleanliness of park overall, and the wonderful attitude and smiles on their faces .We love the pavilion and the new pier where we can sit and watch the sunsets. We really enjoyed the Seafood Festival and the breakfasts when we were there in Oct. Looking forward to seeing everyone again when we return in January.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 6 November 2013

Good Day Parker, I saw your wonderful review as soon as I opened this morning, and I was so excited because you made my 30th review!! So many nice compliments, we are having an appreciation dinner for our staff on Friday, I will make sure I share this with them. It is fantastic that you complemented them on their attitude and their hard work, I am very proud of them too! I'm glad you enjoyed the Seafood Festival, it will be held the same time next year, the first Saturday of October, make your reservations early because this was a complete sell out. We are still serving buffet breakfasts each week, everyone loves homemade sausage gravy. January will be here before you know it, will you be here for our luau, January, Friday the 24th? If you are please make sure you asked to be put on the list for this event. Again, thank you for taking the time to write such a great review. See you in January!! Fran:)

Reviewed 1 November 2013

We stayed at Emerald Coast in our motorhome for two weeks and we will definitely be back next year. This place is a gem. We had a site on the water and had our own deck overlooking the beach. The sunsets were spectacular. Sites that are not directly on the water are within a max of 100 feet from the water. They have their own private beach with furniture for free use and the sand is amazing. Mature Palm trees are everywhere. The staff is professional, friendly, and work very hard to accommodate. The place is very well maintained and ultra neat. The bathrooms and showers were among the cleanest we have ever seen at any RV Park. The WiFi signal worked well and the cable TV provided a significant number of channels. We attended at the park an ice cream sundae social one evening, bingo another, and an outdoor Christian Sunday morning service. Highly recommend this park to any traveler that wants a top notch RV park experience.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2013

Well HI Sue, all of us miss you and the "gang" so much! We enjoyed having you in our park and I was delighted you took time to write a review. The owner, Ken Walters, is very particular about the restrooms, I will make double sure he reads this review-ha :) And the sunsets... oh they are beautiful!! You mentioned about sites that are not on the water how it is just a short walk, then they can take advantage of the tiki huts and chairs we provide. Your review was so special but if you recommend us to friends please make sure you say Emerald Beach RV Park, I think there is an Emerald Coast and I wouldn't want them to go to the wrong park. Again, thank you for your time I will share with my staff. Can't wait until you return!!! Fran:)

Reviewed 30 October 2013

Emerald Beach RV park is by far one of the nicest parks we've been to. The staff was very friendly and helpful, even trimming a few branches so we could get our awning out. The park is clean and well maintained. We met so many other campers that are return customers. Lots of nice people and dogs! We will be back! Be sure to take the causeway to Navarre Beach...short drive and the most beautiful beaches I have ever seen.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple

Hello Brian, What a fantastic review. I was pleased you wrote something about us being dog friendly. I get so much enjoyment giving out treats at the office to our four legged friends. Then I watch the next morning as they go by insisting they go to the office for their treat. Dogs are so smart!!! Calling us the "nicest park ever" brought a smile to my face too! Glad to hear you will return, that is the best complement ever! As I say to all people who take the time to write a review, THANK YOU for your time!! I will share this with my staff ASAP! Fran:)

Reviewed 22 October 2013

Just wanted to say thanks once again for having the best RV park we have been too. We just got finished another 9 glorious days there. It is by far the best maintained and cleanest park around but what really makes your place special are the folks who work there and go out of their way to be nice, helpful, courteous and just flat out good folks. Your greatest asset is a gentleman named Ron, he is special. My wife has gone down there on many occasions with our grand kids and he goes out of his way everyday to make sure she and the kids are fine. Don't know of another park that does or would do that and we wanted to say thank you and to make sure you know you have a gem in Ron.
We look forward to seeing all of you again in April.
Blessings.

Brian & Peggy Smith

Sent from my iPad

• Stayed: October 2013
1  Thank Brian S
Fran C, Manager at Emerald Beach RV Park, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2013

Hello Brian,
When I get a review complimenting one of our staff, I make sure that person, and the owner are notified. Ron is a very special person, a friend to all. He always takes time to get to know our guests and help them in anyway he can. We are fortunate to have him here. I am more fortunate to have him as a friend. Thank you for your compliments, but I must say, you calling us the best RV park you have been to, made all of us very proud!! Looking forward to seeing you April 2014! Have a great day! Fran:)