Review of Summerwind 1304

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Terrible
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jeaneille...
Statesboro
“Wedding Anniversary”
Reviewed 20 June 2016 for a stay in June 2016
person found this review helpful

The view was awesome as well as the beach and its amenities. However, the unit 1304 needed major upgrades and repairs. In the master bedroom the screen door had a huge hole in it and all the TV's were old models and very small. The living room patio door was broke and hard to open as well as the handle broke off which was already loose. The patio furniture was cheap and very low to the ground and you couldn't see over the rail. No patio table to place your drinks on. The dishwasher leaked, one bedroom TV did not work. DVD was not hooked up in the main living area. The living room furniture was dirty and soiled. We needed to put a sheet over it to sit on it. One eye on the stove did not work and I could go on and on. But I think you get the picture. We complained to management and all they had to say was the unit was up for sale. I don't think they should have rented it then.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
J F
Saint Louis, Missouri
“Awesome view but that's about it”
Reviewed 9 August 2015 for a stay in August 2015
people found this review helpful

The view from the patio is awesome but in my opinion that's all this property has to offer. For the amount of money it cost to rent this condo one would expect a certain level of cleanliness and maintance upkeep and this unit did not provide either. For example, the vents in the bathrooms had a black mold looking substance on the ceiling, there were dust bunnies on the sofet above the stove top just waiting to fall into your food. It looks like the stove top was repaired and not put back together correctly as the top was lifted up and right rear would not stay in the eyelet. The light on the ceiling fan in the master bedroom did not work, the master bath had ligh bulbs missing from above the sinks, the shower door needed repair because it would not close and leaked on the floor. The sliding door was very difficult to open, my wife and 12y/o son could not open/close the door. When it rains water leaks under the front door into the foyer and it's evident there's a problem because the wood is rotten on the bottom of the front door jam. The AC has a dripping sound constantly coming from it, sounds like a dripping faucet. For three of our five days one of the two elevators were broken. The beds were less than stellar, we all woke up with back aches. So for our family we will not return to this property and will be looking for a different property next summer. So if Resort Quest genuinely cares about customer satisfaction them hopefully they will contact me. Until then I will not recommend this unit to anyone and would suggest they look elsewhere.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view
Liked least: The condo
Travelling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Management Response
8 Sep 2015
Dear Valued Guest,

We would like to first apologize for the issues you and your family encountered during your stay with us at our Summerwinds 1304 unit. Thank you, for taking the time to speak with me personally and discuss your issues and concerns. My team and I have reviewed your concerns and are in the process of addressing all the shortfalls with this unit. We will be contacting the owner concerning the issues with the beds to recommend replacement. Your comments have been sent to the Maintenance and Housekeeping departments so we may thoroughly address your concerns.

When booking for future, I would like you to personally contact me so I can assist with your reservation request. My team and I are totally committed to making sure our guests have positive beach memories for years to come, and we look forward to the opportunity to serve you again.

Ron Carnes
Area General Manager
Navarre Beach

Travellers are raving about these Navarre hotels

Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
No pets
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing