“Good big sandwich”

All American Heroes
Ranked #15 of 83 Restaurants in Navarre
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Description: All American Heroes Inc. Subs and Sandwiches is centrally located one block west of the Navarre Beach causeway on the north side of HWY 98. We are a small, quick service restaurant with limited indoor/outdoor seating. We have a beautiful view of the Inter-coastal Waterway and the Navarre Park across HWY 98.
Reviewed 16 July 2014

I stopped by here with my wife. Good food! Good price! Worth the stop. They even thru in a piece of cheese cake.

1  Thank Nellyindy

Reviewed 25 June 2014

This place is easy to miss, but worth seeking out. I've had different things every time I've visited and every time I get a well made sandwich with fresh bread, an awesome side, and the people who work here genuinely seem to enjoy making yummy nom-noms. I would recommend both the fiesta chicken and (my personal favorite) the ban mai sandwich. This place is best for lunch or taking food back to the house. Next time you want something quick and super good, go here and skip the fast food.

1  Thank eodryan
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Everything that I've had from this place is good. Very fresh, high quality ingredients. And a very friendly staff--and good prices too.

1  Thank Welovejesus247
Reviewed 16 June 2014 via mobile

We eat here at least twice a month. The sandwiches are great (we have tried most of them), the potato salad is excellent, and the service is friendly and eager to please.

1  Thank Melissa W
Reviewed 9 June 2014

That was the quote from my friend who visited Navarre last weekend from Texas, where everything is big. I have been a major fan of AAH for years, so I introduced my friends from Atlanta, Salt Lake and Houston for sandwich take outs to enjoy at the beach. Everyone was blown away with the quality, quantity and value of the menu.

They can't wait to return for another visit AND they won't eat breakfast beforehand!

2  Thank DoubleDBeachfan