“Satisfied customers”

Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Very satisfied with the staff---helpful upon arrival and throughout our stay. Price, compared to location, was very affordable. We were extremely pleased with our stay. We would stay here again and will recommend it to others as well.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton
1  Thank Jerre H
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded 20 April 2013

Thank you for your most recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! It was our pleasure to have you for your stay and we are happy that you found our staff nice exceeded your expectations and that you found your room affordable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and we truly appreciate you recommending us to your friends. Thanks again from our whole team!

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre

Reviewed 16 April 2013

I really love this hotel BUT I reserved a King Suite and a Queen regular room. I called to confirm before we got there and re-stated that we wanted adjoining rooms. I was told adjoining wasn't possible but they would be on the same floor. Not ideal, but okay that would work. Unfortunately when we got there I was told there were no King Suites and Queens available on the same floor. I'm sorry but I thought that was what a reservation was for. I did use Honors points for one of the rooms and I wonder if that is why my reservation was not honored?

Room Tip: If you really MUST have the rooms you reserve, you might want to call and talk to the hotel manager...
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled with family
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded 16 April 2013

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Navarre! We were glad we could serve you during your stay. I am sorry we could not accommodate your request for adjoining rooms in the room types requested. We were not able to do so because all of our adjoining rooms adjoin to the same room type. However, I do see that we were able to accommodate your party with adjoining rooms with 2 queen sized beds. From what I understand through your review, we did have the room types you reserved but we could not accommodate them on the same floor. We always strive to meet the requests of our guests, but unfortunately, situations may arise where we cannot meet all requests. There are many factors that arise that can make meeting requests impossible such as unexpected stay overs or if the hotel is running at high occupancy. For these reasons we cannot grantee room location. Hopefully you found your rooms comfortable and clean even though your specific requests could not be met. I assure you your Hilton Honors reservation had nothing to do with your requests not being met. I apologize again for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.

Reviewed 14 April 2013

If I could move into a hotel, it would be this one. Amazing staff, clean rooms, great service, and really good breakfast bar. We took a vacation with extended family, and they accomodated us with adjoining rooms, and we had the best time ever.

Room Tip: Close to everything in Navarre.
1  Thank southerngirl79
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2013

Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre for your vacation getaway! I am happy that we could accommodate you and your family with adjoining rooms. We take great pride in our service and I am also glade you found our staff friendly and accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed 13 April 2013

Navarre Fl. is a great area and this hotel makes the area even better, the employees are always very friendly and very helpful..

Great continental breakfast always some different and very clean..

Rooms are always clean and I never had a problem...

A 10+ Hotel

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled solo
1  Thank Larry B

Thank you for coming to our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! I’m happy that you found our service to be top notch and that our accommodations suited your needs well! We look forward to serving you in the future should your travels bring you our way! Thank you again for your kind words and for taking the time to review our property!

Reviewed 7 April 2013

The Hampton Inn of Navarre is a great location. I love the area and really enjoy Hampton Inns. A few days before I called to inquire about early check-in (I would arrive an hour early). I was given a very cold "there is no guarentee that a room will be ready until 3pm). I understand policy, however, it seems VERY unlikely, that given 4d notice, one room would not be available until 3pm, when they all magically became available. I made contingency plans, but took a shot at maybe a room being available. I apparently interrupted the desk clerk's lunch in the lobby with friends. She came around to the counter and was kind enough to pause her personal phone call to answer my question about the room. She did not immediately respond, but began to type into the computer and continued her conversation on her phone. Then she told me that no room would be available until 3pm. I reiterated that NO ROOM would be cleaned, all vacated rooms, were to be cleaned in the next HOUR? She said yes, and stated that the rooms are not guarenteed until 3pm. I find this very difficult to believe. She went back to her phone call and lunch. I was very dismayed to find out that this woman was Cynthia, the manager on duty, and repeatedly praised in reviews. I have nothing to praise her work about. Even if she did not have room available, there are a multitude of ways of presenting a better customer service attitude. The room, when I was able to check in (the gentleman-sorry, did not get his name-treated me wonderfully and really did have great customer service), was very clean, the AC worked well, and very comfortable. I have NO complaints about the room or hotel. I will stay at the Hampton Inn again; but, I will go out of my way to not deal with Cynthia again.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
2  Thank Dawn H

It was my pleasure to speak with you the other day about your most recent stay and I am glad we could resolve the issues you had during your stay. We apologize again for not having an early check in available open your arrival. We hope that in the near future you will come back and allow us to show you our Hamptonality! If we can be of any more assistance please do not hesitate to contact us.

Reviewed 28 March 2013

Loved all the hospitality, cleanliness, breakfast buffet. Nothing bad to say about this hotel at all!
Wonderful sheets, pillows, clean bathroom and how they accommodated my needs to be in a higher floor despite short notice and a full house.

• Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
1  Thank miasant72

Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Navarre! We are so happy that we could accommodate your needs and that you enjoyed your stay with us! It was a pleasure serving you durring your stay. Your kind words inspire us to give you our best every day. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 19 March 2013

Good service, breakfast not that great but it was continental. New hotel and good location to go to Gulf Breeze or Destin.
I would recommend staying and would stay again if needed. Quiet and relaxing.

Room Tip: Ask for extra pillows.
  • Stayed: March 2013, travelled with family
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this reviewResponded 28 March 2013

Thank you for your recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre. I’m glad you enjoyed your stay and found the service and location served your needs well. We appreciate you for allowing us the opportunity to serve you and look forward to seeing you again should you have business in the Navarre area. We love having you here!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Springhill Suites by Marriott Navarre Beach
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre? Share your experiences!