“One of the Nicest Hampton Inns anywhere!”

Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Navarre
Seoul, South Korea
“One of the Nicest Hampton Inns anywhere!”
Reviewed 6 May 2013

Outstanding hotel with high qualtiy rooms and furnishings. Great pool and breakfast buffet. Rooms were very insulated from noise despite being off of highway 98. Would stay here again in a heartbeat. Pool was very nice and clean and the kids enjoyed it.

• Stayed March 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Lee M
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 7 May 2013
Thank you for your recent stay and review of our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! I am happy that you had a great stay with us and that your children enjoyed themselves and took advantage of our pool! It was a pleasure having your family stay with us and we do hope that if you come to Navarre again you will allow us to serve you again!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Sandusky, Ohio
Reviewed 2 May 2013

If you so happen to be staying in Navarre Beach or around Destin and don't mind the drive to Navarre Beach, terrific place to stay. Employees were super friendly and accommodating, clean rooms, and decent breakfast. No complaints.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 19 May 2013
Thank you for your kind word regarding your most recent stay at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! We love having you here and look forward to the opportunity to serve you in the future!
Reviewed 27 April 2013 via mobile

If you need a place in Navarre, you would be stupid to stay anywhere else. The best, cleanest hotel in this area! The staff is excellent and always treat myself, my family, and clients I get rooms for the upmost respect and service.

• Stayed April 2013
1 Thank Joepro850
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 1 May 2013
Thank you for your review of our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! I am pleased that you enjoy your stays with us and we are always happy to have you and your clients come stay with us. I am happy you find our hotel clean and our staff exceeds your expectations. As always, we look forward to serving you and your guests when you have business in Navarre! Thanks again for taking the time to review us and I hope you have a wonderful day!
Palm Coast, United States
Reviewed 25 April 2013

Just happened to pick this hotel as it was the closest to our friends home. I'm glad we did as the King Bed Studio was lovely and very comfortable. Rooms clean, staff friendly, and ease of making reservations, checking in, etc. made this a sure pick if we come back again for a visit.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Amy C
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 27 April 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! It was our pleasure to serve you during your stay and we appreciate you writing a review of our property. I’m glad you found your studio suite well appointed, comfortable, and our staff friendly and attentive! We do hop that you come back and see us again real soon!
Waverly, TN, United States
Reviewed 18 April 2013

Very satisfied with the staff---helpful upon arrival and throughout our stay. Price, compared to location, was very affordable. We were extremely pleased with our stay. We would stay here again and will recommend it to others as well.

1 Thank Jerre H
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 20 April 2013
Thank you for your most recent stay at our Hampton Inn & Suites in Navarre! It was our pleasure to have you for your stay and we are happy that you found our staff nice exceeded your expectations and that you found your room affordable. We look forward to seeing you again in the future and we truly appreciate you recommending us to your friends. Thanks again from our whole team!
Canton, Georgia
Reviewed 16 April 2013

I really love this hotel BUT I reserved a King Suite and a Queen regular room. I called to confirm before we got there and re-stated that we wanted adjoining rooms. I was told adjoining wasn't possible but they would be on the same floor. Not ideal, but okay that would work. Unfortunately when we got there I was told there were no King Suites and Queens available on the same floor. I'm sorry but I thought that was what a reservation was for. I did use Honors points for one of the rooms and I wonder if that is why my reservation was not honored?

Room Tip: If you really MUST have the rooms you reserve, you might want to call and talk to the hotel manager...
  • Stayed April 2013, travelled with family
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 16 April 2013
Thank you for staying with us at the Hampton Inn and Suites in Navarre! We were glad we could serve you during your stay. I am sorry we could not accommodate your request for adjoining rooms in the room types requested. We were not able to do so because all of our adjoining rooms adjoin to the same room type. However, I do see that we were able to accommodate your party with adjoining rooms with 2 queen sized beds. From what I understand through your review, we did have the room types you reserved but we could not accommodate them on the same floor. We always strive to meet the requests of our guests, but unfortunately, situations may arise where we cannot meet all requests. There are many factors that arise that can make meeting requests impossible such as unexpected stay overs or if the hotel is running at high occupancy. For these reasons we cannot grantee room location. Hopefully you found your rooms comfortable and clean even though your specific requests could not be met. I assure you your Hilton Honors reservation had nothing to do with your requests not being met. I apologize again for any inconvenience this issue may have caused you.
Florida
Reviewed 14 April 2013

If I could move into a hotel, it would be this one. Amazing staff, clean rooms, great service, and really good breakfast bar. We took a vacation with extended family, and they accomodated us with adjoining rooms, and we had the best time ever.

Room Tip: Close to everything in Navarre.
1 Thank southerngirl79
Hampton N, Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre, responded to this review, 15 April 2013
Thank you for choosing the Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre for your vacation getaway! I am happy that we could accommodate you and your family with adjoining rooms. We take great pride in our service and I am also glade you found our staff friendly and accommodating. We look forward to seeing you again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beach
SpringHill Suites Pensacola Beac...
#4 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn Pensacola Beach
#6 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
4.5 of 5 bubbles 1,585 reviews

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre? Share your experiences!