As a employee of the hospitality industry it really pisses me off when properties lie about their property. Your truly doing yourself a disservice because your not properly representing what your selling. You end up with upset guest that feel as if they had been taken. I feel taken. Your website clearly states your minutes from the beach. Is that minutes from the beach walking, driving 30 miles an hour or 100 miles an hour??? How about just write your description of your property overview truthfully?! Your 3.6 miles away. Your not 1 mile away as I was told over the phone when I booked the reservation with your front desk, your not 2 miles away as your new front desk agent stated when I discussed this with her. You are 3.6 miles away. Please write it down and remember this, this is important to people coming in from an outside area. Also to the front desk agent, I'm sorry, I don't know like everyone else that where you are located. Your comment, everyone knows we are not beach front is not true or professional in any stretch of the matter. I'm, someone and I did not know you were not located where you claim to be. I called and spoke directly with your staff at the property, never in a million years did I think I would be lied to. So I don't think I got a good rate for the location. Not to metion my air conditioner broke in the middle of the night. To be told in the morning you had it to low and that is why it froze. Please!!!! You are fooling no one. Your units are not properly maintained and if they were, they would not freeze. Here is some free advise, clean your coils in the air conditioner units, have the proper amount of pounds of gas in the unit and you will not have the problem with units freezing up. Also it was awesome having to drag my luggage in another room to find out that room had some serious mold issues then finally to be moved to another room. Finally in a room with no mold or smell and the AC works fine. Urgh!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stop in Navarre and you might never leave! This charming, small beach town is situated on Florida's Emerald Coast between Pensacola and Destin Beach. The Hampton Inn & Suites® hotel in Navarre, FL, located just a couple of minutes from the beach, offers the kind of luxury and convenience that reflects the personality of this coastal town. Built in 2008, the hotel features 102 spacious, clean, and comfortable rooms along with suites. Paired with the friendliest staff on the Gulf Coast, the Hampton Inn and Suites hotel in Navarre will surely be a vacation you will remember. See you soon! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., getaroom.com, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites Navarre
- Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre Hotel Navarre
- Hampton Inn Navarre
- Navarre Hampton Inn