“Room smelled stale. Several light bulbs were burned out...”

Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center
Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Navarre

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Fort Walton Beach
Reviewed 15 October 2013

The hotel was old and needs renovation. I booked a non-smoking room and was given a smoking room when I arrived (there were no no-smoking rooms available). The room reeked and made me sick.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, 17 October 2013
Hello Margaret,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre. I apologize that your stay was less than satisfying. I also apopligize that we were sold out of our non smoking rooms to move you, out your smoking reservation that you made on line. I am so sorry that it made you sick. I want to thank you for your review, it is important in assisting us in improving our hotel. I hope that you will come back and see all the renovations that we are making.

Norfolk
Reviewed 14 October 2013

I travel to see my son monthly and stay at this Days Inn. I would recommend this hotel to others. The rooms are clean and the staff is always very friendly.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family

Hello Efrain,

Thank you for staying with us at the Days Inn & Suites in Navarre, Florida. We loved your nice review. I am so glad to that you enjoyed our friendly staff. Our house keepers take great pride in making every guests stay clomfortable, and nice with a clean room. I am happy that you come and stay with us monthly, I am sure your son is too. Thanks again and hope to see you again soon.

Toccoa
Reviewed 4 October 2013

I have stayed at this Days Inn 2 yrs in a row. We were charged for having a bird & dog because they said they had to do an extra cleaning.I don't even have a bird,lit alone I don't bring my animals on vacation....What kind of vacation would that be. I did not find out about this charge until I checked my bank statement.I immediately called the Inn when I was informed why they charged my CC...I paid cash & my card was not to be charged. They didn't even have the courtesy to call me & ask or tell me they were charging me. They told me when I checked out that my CC info was deleted.We even did 1/2 the housekeeping job by striping the beds,putting towels in 1 pile,& making sure all trash was in 1 bag.I expected more respect.1 housekeeper was kind to my daughter and gave her an extra blanket,& the day staff at the desk was great to me(she had red hair & I think her name was Sandy) .She has always been very good to us when we stayed.This experience though made me very angry.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, 8 October 2013
Hello Andrea,
Thank you for your review. I am glad you enjoyed our hotel and staff enough to come back and stay with us again. I apologize that there was some confusion with the pets and pet fees. Please know that your feedback is extremely important to us, this information assists us in improving our staff and hotel. I am glad that we were able to correct the issue and I hope you are stasified.Thanks again, and I hope that you will come stay with us again soon.

Athens, Alabama
Reviewed 29 September 2013

We checked in on 9/18/13, 1 night earlier than our reservations. The night clerk was not very friendly or helpful. When we asked if we would be able to stay in the same room when our reservations actually started the next day we were told she couldn't see what our reservations were until the day it began. We asked if the price for that night was the same as what we had found online through a booking site (told her what it was with tax included) - she said yes, otherwise we could have booked through the online app real quick before check in. The following morning a different desk clerk was very friendly and helpful... said of course they could have looked at our reservations the night before (we told her we knew that the night before, but were far too tired to argue with the woman) and she'd be happy to book the same room for us so we wouldn't have to move our things. That's when we discovered the room from the prior night was NOT at the same price that we had found online - it was higher....we were so tired we didn't notice and just took the clerk's word the night before... our fault, but lesson learned about this hotel. Shame as the day clerks we dealt with were wonderful. The room itself was fine but the beds were very hard, parking is inadequate with too few spots close to rooms.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank Sandi E
Madonna M, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center, responded to this review, 2 October 2013
Hello Happy Traveler,

Thank you for staying with us, I am sorry to hear that you there was some confusion checking in, and with your rate. Please know that your important feedack is essential in assisting us with improving our staff and hotel. Please let us know if that rate didn't get adjusted to what it was supposed to be. I am glad that you enjoyed a clean room and we hope you will come back and see us again.

Guest Relations Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Navarre
Best Western Navarre Waterfront
Hampton Inn & Suites Navarre
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Beach
Holiday Inn Express Pensacola Be...
#1 of 10 in Pensacola Beach
Hampton Inn & Suites Pensacola/Gulf Breeze
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Walton Beach Mary Esther
Summerwind Resort
Summerwind Resort
#5 of 6 in Navarre

Been to Days Inn & Suites Navarre Conference Center? Share your experiences!