The Seahorse is overall a good place to stay. You should keep in mind when you book it that it is a "old florida" hotel with outdoor hallways. The rooms are outdated but very clean. The location of the hotel is perfect. All rooms feature beachfront patios and there are several shops/restaraunts within walking distance. The hotel also has a nice outdoor pool overlooking the ocean. SOMETHING TO NOTE the hotel is attached to the lemon bar so weekend nights can get noisy(it didnt disturb us as we were traveling with kids). Overall this hotel isnt the ritz but it works for a short beach break.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a quaint family owned and operated oceanfront inn. We feature many amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Amenities include a beautiful grassy courtyard with a large pool, private beach walkover to the ocean, and an award winning on site bar and restaurant. We are in the heart of Beaches Town Center which features many great dining and shopping opportunities. Stay with us and we will show you why: The Seahorse Oceanfront Inn is THE place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotel.de, HRS and Hotels.com so you can book your Seahorse Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Oceanfront Hotel Neptune Beach
- Seahorse Oceanfront Inn Neptune Beach, Florida