Wedding this weekend of a family member......needed to spend the night. The venue rooms were a bit too rich for our pockets so we choose to stay next door. We had stayed there 15 years ago!....and the place was still there! An old Florida motel...oceanfront....small but oh sooo neat. You could smell the "old hotel" (it was a good smell)..... & the ocean air.....Room 220 is the one to get....closest to the ocean..upstairs.....wrap around balcony....king....clean. They have updated the rooms with microwave, refrig, coffeemaker & flatscreen. These places are hard to maintain, but this one is kept up well. No fancy breakfast....but you go down in the morning and they give you a little basket with OJ, Yoplait yogurt, Orville Splunker (whatever) muffin and Dole fruitcup....and a newspaper....OK by me. We did have coffee in our room out on the balcony.....the sunrise was beautiful. Took a walk into the little area around the hotel.....lots of shops.....found a coffee shop with croissants, bagels..grabbed another bite. It was a great spot......will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- We are a quaint family owned and operated oceanfront inn. We feature many amenities to make your stay as pleasant as possible. Amenities include a beautiful grassy courtyard with a large pool, private beach walkover to the ocean, and an award winning on site bar and restaurant. We are in the heart of Beaches Town Center which features many great dining and shopping opportunities. Stay with us and we will show you why: The Seahorse Oceanfront Inn is THE place to stay! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your Seahorse Oceanfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Seahorse Oceanfront Hotel Neptune Beach
- Seahorse Oceanfront Inn Neptune Beach, Florida