“Local and efficient”

Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout
San Rafael, California
“Local and efficient”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 June 2014

I left my hotel for a long walk. I ran into a resident, and asked for a coffee house recommendation. Unequivocally I was directed to here. Great smoothie, croissant, and double espresso. Very much a local's haunt, with great friendly service. My WiFi worked, and and I was restored and ready for the day. I came back three different days, and it was a sixteen block walk, but by the second day I just used the beach access. I was only there in the mornings.

• Visited March 2014

Hilton Head
“fun spot”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great little beachy coffee shop. Good sandwiches and specialty coffees. Relaxing atmosphere, fun shopping nearby

• Visited May 2014
South Georgia
“Not worth the hassle”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 May 2014

This was highly recommended to us and so we went on over and got a table in their lovely courtyard.
You must go inside to get a menu and went I went in there was a rather loud guest arguing with someone behind the counter. When I asked for a menu I was told that there were no more paper ones so…….So WHAT? I just had to stand and wait for the arguing to abate and then another employee found a paper menu for me. I took it outside to my friends and when I went back to order there were 6 more folks inside in line behind Ms. Argue. Ugh. Just not worth the hassle and poor service. Food might be good but I will never know…..

Visited May 2014
Florida
“Great local coffee shop”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

I love Lillie's!! I love that it is local and they have local musicians and bands playing in their courtyard on the weekend. They're coffee drinks, desserts, and sandwiches are fantastic! Definitely recommend!!

• Visited March 2014
Neptune Beach, Florida
“Who needs Starbucks!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 April 2014

Lillie's is not just a coffee bar. They provide breakfast and lunch items and late night entertainment on the patio with beer and wine available. But! If you want coffee, Lillie's is better than Starbuck's any day of the week! Enjoy your coffee, latte, cappuccino with a homemade muffin or pastry. Sit outside and watch the people go by. I have no doubt you will love Lillie's location and the people that work there. Lillie's is adored by the locals and loved by the visitors.

• Visited April 2014